Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Here Is A Wonderful Tool/software For All Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Here Is A Wonderful Tool/software For All Programmers (796 Views)

OAU Engineering Students Build 'HUMANE' A Software For The Visually-impaired / A True Story And An Advice To All Programmers(expecially Newbies) / All Programmers Are Self Taught (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Here Is A Wonderful Tool/software For All Programmers by greatdeveloper(m): 2:39am On Mar 08, 2013
My fellow programmers both .NET, JAVA and any type at all did you know that you can make your own executable file from already installed program which you don't have the raw file? For example you just come across a computer which is not your own and you met a particular software in it which you will like to have but couldn't get hold of the exe file(raw file). or you want to be biulding applications that will not need to be installed before use if you want it that way. Or you want to Give users an instant launch experience and reduce support costs by packaging all application files including database, settings, runtimes, and components into a single package that runs instantly with zero setup. Or
Execute .NET, Java and AIR-based applications with no separate installation steps or runtime like .netframework or java runtime environment meaning you can package a java .jar file again and make it not request for java runtime environment again before it will run,

Or want applications such as Internet Explorer 6 to run properly on new operating systems such as Windows 7, reducing the cost and risk associated with operating system rollouts, that is reparkaging applications that does not work in some operating systems to begin to work in all operating system.

Or Generating MSI Setup Packages, Start Menu and desktop shortcut creation, file association mapping, and uninstalls.

Or creating compelling marketing materials by embedding your application on portable USB flash drives. Settings migrate automatically on the portable storage device.

Please don't waste time to call me for this wonderful software that does all this which every developer suppose to have. Am ready to give it to any programmer that want it. I would have loved to place the download link here but i will prefer you to drop your email here and i will send the link to each and every one of you that drops his or her email
Re: Here Is A Wonderful Tool/software For All Programmers by Javanian: 2:48am On Mar 08, 2013
Drop the download link here or forget it, the next time you do this i will ban you...

3 Likes

(1)

New Sophisticated Computer Virus 'neverquest' That Can Steal Any Bank Acct Info / Help Pleas How Do I Use Database Created Via Wamp "Mysql Console" / How Do I Solve Error On Myphp Line Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.