Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,988 members, 7,956,690 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Buy Accidented And Flood Car From The Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Accidented And Flood Car From The Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (884 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / Accidented Cars For Auction In USA / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Accidented And Flood Car From The Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nifty: 4:22am On Mar 08, 2013
THIS IS HOW IT IS YOU TELL WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU WANT I HELP YOU GET IT AT THE AUCTION I WOULD SEND YOU THE PICS IF YOU LIKE I WOULD BID FOR IT,BUT BEFORE BIDDING YOU WOULD PAY A COMMITMENT FEE AFTER YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH VEHICLE THE COMMITMENT IS FOR A REASON BECAUSE I HAVE HAD PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR MIND AFTER WINNING A BID AND FOR ME TO CANCEL THE BID I HAVE TO PAY $400 THAT AMOUNT WOULD GO TOWARDS THE CAR IF YOU EVENTUALLY BUY THE CAR.THANK YOU
Re: Buy Accidented And Flood Car From The Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nifty: 4:43am On Mar 08, 2013
uploading examples

Re: Buy Accidented And Flood Car From The Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nifty: 4:44am On Mar 08, 2013
samples

Re: Buy Accidented And Flood Car From The Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by YorubaOmoge: 4:44am On Mar 08, 2013
[size=28pt]is this a joke?[/size]
Re: Buy Accidented And Flood Car From The Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nifty: 4:47am On Mar 08, 2013
joke..............how?......its cheaper and what they call flood here is just water pasing under your car that happens normally on lagos roadsssssss cause they want insurance money

Re: Buy Accidented And Flood Car From The Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nifty: 4:49am On Mar 08, 2013
just putting the parts together

Re: Buy Accidented And Flood Car From The Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by YorubaOmoge: 4:49am On Mar 08, 2013
nifty: joke..............how?......its cheaper and what they call flood here is just water pasing under your car that happens normally on lagos roadsssssss cause they want insurance money

Hmm, is this so?

Lemme not spoil your business.

*Exits*
Re: Buy Accidented And Flood Car From The Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Burger01(m): 5:45am On Mar 08, 2013
So, what are the processes and how much is the commitment fee? Plus how do we get to see more accidented and flooded cars, as in pictures?
Re: Buy Accidented And Flood Car From The Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by israel007: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2013
How much is the camry 2009

(1) (Reply)

2003 Toyota CAMRY LE $4,400 Dollars / Pre-order This 2012 Toyota Camry LE **N4.8m** / A Super Clean Naija Used 2005 Nissan Xterra For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.