Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Kim Kardashian And Dare $500,000 Pay For KIM. Scam It Is. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Dare $500,000 Pay For KIM. Scam It Is. (922 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert / Kanye West DUMP D'banj For Kim Kad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Dare $500,000 Pay For KIM. Scam It Is. by slyknytro(m): 8:20am On Mar 08, 2013
Love like A Movie concert which took place in Lagos Feb this Year with Kim (Who was to host the event) is been talked about to cost a wonderful sum of $500,000 Just To Pay KIM.. Jesus!! Pls calculate that money in naira. Yes Naira.

This the play:
why will KIM come to Nigeria after been paid 500K USA Dollars and will only talk for 45sec? Even the red carpet na wahala for her to Talk.

The Question is:
*Did Dare not pay her the full amount?
*Why didn't she host the event?
*Why should people pay for a service without getting it?
Is 500K USD really True?

Nigeria we always acting *mumulistic in nature. Yes mumulistic according to Warri Boyz. You paid for KIM and Yet U got K which the I&M were removed. Sad very sad. Yet its all over Nigeria that KIM was paid 500,000 USA Dollars.

This what should have happened:
*Dare should pay back some money to people who bought tickets due to that fact KIM didn't host the event. *People paid for KIM to watch her host the event yet She did not. So it will be Great to ask for Refunds.
*Dare release a press statement telling Fans why KIM did host the event?
*Show us the paycheck of 500,000 USA Dollars.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Dare $500,000 Pay For KIM. Scam It Is. by overdrive(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2013
@op why taking panadol for another man's headache is it ur money or did u attend d event?so my dear chill.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Dare $500,000 Pay For KIM. Scam It Is. by slyknytro(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I just dey laugh in OBJ Voice. The problem is that it is this same character that got US Nigerians in the position we are. We just accept anything and it is gone. Poeple don talk about issues affecting them only to say *NA ur Business? Yes na my business. Nigerian's are know for always accepting to faith and say FREE AM.
If Nobody asks? I will loads of people are asking the same question. So my guy chill no dey my dictionary.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dotun Coolfm Proposes To D'banj's Younger Sister, Taiwo / PHOTOS- BBN Winner, Katung Aduwak Behind D Scenes Of Of His Film, Heaven’s Hell / Tonto Dikeh Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.