Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Love Affair Of Adam Of Creation - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Love Affair Of Adam Of Creation (604 Views)

OBATALA: The Dawn Of Creation / A Dangerous Love Affair. / The Beginning Of A Teenage Love Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Affair Of Adam Of Creation by Yooguyz: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2013
one cool evening after fellowshiping with God in the garden of Eden, eve hurriedly went to prepare supper she was preparing red potage
'Abel!! Where is your brother?' eve asked in a faint high pitched voice
'in the fields planting i suppose you know we are in the planting season' abel said
'i won't stay behind for dinner' adam interrupted.He was wearing a desiner goat skin suit and cow leathergucci shoes.
'where are you off too' she said
'dinner with my friends'
'sweetie you spend a lot of time with these friends of yours lately than with me how am i sure these 'friends' of yours is a woman and....'
'are you implying that am a cheat?'he said sternly, she neva said a word again.he reached for her arm,but this time calmly
'ssh' he hushed her softly
'am not seeing anyone ok it's you alone that i love' he gaue her a soft lingering kiss and set out
she heaved a sigh of relief and then touched their wedding picture on the wall she remembered how they used to be very happy how they made love, the day he proposed to her in garden of eden's bar and hotel suites.'will you marry me' he said with a soft tone baritone romantic voice, she longed for those days.but recently she suspected he was cheating on her.he has been smelling sunflower collonge a perfume he doesn't have.
Adam sneaked into home at night unnoticed in the middle of the night he felt someone tickling him he woke up
'eve honey what are you doing'
'am counting your ribs to make sure they're complete' she said
hey guys what do you think about my thread am currently working on a xtain fiction.comments are welcome
Re: The Love Affair Of Adam Of Creation by Tgirl4real(f): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Yooguyz,

Dis thread is better here.

(1) (Reply)

Fear And Anxiety / My Vision,my Mission / Celebrate Women Writers This Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.