Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Vector’s Mean Mugging For The New Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vector’s Mean Mugging For The New Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine (1201 Views)

Olamide On The Cover Of Mystreetz Magazine's New Issue / Toolz And Dotun Of Cool FM Covers May Edition Of Mystreetz Magazine / Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Pride Magazine Uk’s New Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector’s Mean Mugging For The New Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by ijebabe: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
*from BN
The Phenomous Viper, rapper extraordinaire, [b]Vector[/b]has slowly grown from an underground Hip-Hop act to a household name especially in a industry that has been so cold to a large amount of talented Rap artists. With his “Follow Me Dey Go” video & single still enjoying a lot of airplay, the rapper covers the new edition of MyStreetz Magazine.

Publisher of MyStreetz Magazine Sesan Adeniji says, “it’s amazing how Hip-hop/Rap music made it to the forefront of the Nigerian music industry. Alongside other major rappers, Vector is making this genre more befitting and also claiming a major part of the Budget for shows but what is it about him that we still can’t figure out? how come his critics are suddenly his fans?. THERE’S SOMETHING ABOUT VECTOR”.

The cover photograph was shot by August Udoh and the magazine is due to hit stands very soon. What do you think about Vector‘s “Mean Muggin’ “ cover?

Re: Vector’s Mean Mugging For The New Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by tjskii(f): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
This life sef,I remember this guy back in school,him lean gan dt time,but look at him now,all filled out and lookin good kiss
Re: Vector’s Mean Mugging For The New Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by ijebabe: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
That's the deal with growing up smiley
Re: Vector’s Mean Mugging For The New Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
Waiting for some broke ass dudes to come and say money is good
Re: Vector’s Mean Mugging For The New Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
^^^Exactly
Re: Vector’s Mean Mugging For The New Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by funkybaby(f): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
Vector ! kiss
Re: Vector’s Mean Mugging For The New Issue Of Mystreetz Magazine by MZrapper(f): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Divinegrace123
My chale, I can't even deny their impacts. Those chale have done a lot that I can't help but think about the changes myself. Too obvious, on and offline.
About my baby. Hahahaha!
I haven't really denied that tho, I just was never asked and didn't talk about it. Although I might have denied being married at a point, all na cruise jare. How are you ? How is Zane? Please send him my regards.

By the way, my dear over enjoyment wan kill Lastie. That babe is lucky for real.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Women Flared Skirt With Skinny Belt-nyanfu.com / Flashy Ankara Styles. / Cute Hair For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.