Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding (31697 Views)

Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Photo Of Tuface And Annie Idibia Then And Now.. / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Th marriage is about to start. so pics will be rolling in soon. but for now, here are tuface and family's arrival at eket for the wedding.
First pic is Tuface and dad,
[img]http://3.bp..com/-cu-oWstYTLA/UTnoFCJjoOI/AAAAAAAAPDc/f_7-QHaKvFE/s1600/tuface.jpg[/img]
2nd is Tuface with mum.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-rB5jIqDYtog/UTnoFgJyFqI/AAAAAAAAPDg/0LscmzV_s-4/s1600/tuface2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Lv9FSq-HzSs/UTnoTvmvdbI/AAAAAAAAPD8/khDBm6NTskE/s1600/tuface+wedding.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-kMNBr4HKdf8/UTnoNzKqVUI/AAAAAAAAPDs/WNzUdi0W504/s1600/tuface3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ftFUTQh1KDc/UTnoObCq2tI/AAAAAAAAPD0/HhuIdvjuFxk/s400/1.jpg[/img]
Top celebrities in Nigeria are already in Eket, for the 'biggest' celebrity traditional wedding of the year.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/pictures-of-tuface-and-his-family.html

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
more. mods, its nt uploading o.
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by xreal: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Oh, Tu-BABA.

At last.

HML.
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Ejine(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
eLDee
Naeto C
Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki)
Tuface...

When Jim Iyke go marry im own naa? grin

6 Likes

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by mercato: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
Congrats 2baba
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by sayso: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
is he going to sing my African queen?

1 Like

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by ebamma(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
my garri mind still tells me that this girl don charm 2face with love medicine

1 Like

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Treasure19: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
If ur wifey is nt frm Akwa Ibom, Da, ame miss!!!

11 Likes

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Revolva(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
Wtf why is d wedding not done in otukpo idoma land...naaa it aint right as an idoma man..

1 Like

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Ichel: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
So na him papa b dat? #LIKE FADA, LIKE SON. Anyway, na dem head look alike shaa
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by toyeoye(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
AT LONG LAST.I LUV DIS GUY NO HOMO.
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by freecocoa(f): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
Wish them a HML.

I remember when I used to have dreams about tuface, the guy really gave me fever grin.
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by konn: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
so what will happen to the other baby mums?
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by ebamma(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
Treasure19: If ur wifey is nt frm Akwa Ibom, Da, ame miss!!!
kop inua fo ado, amis nso?

1 Like

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by ebamma(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
konn: so what will happen to the other baby mums?
the will be given alimony
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by tony1980: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Bravo! One of the African finest.
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Capnd143(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
Me! I da bounce da place nw nw! Thank God say i da live 4 eket oh no be evry tin go da nak 4 lasgidi and abuja! Ayu ekid ayìd ayä anè ndo mè idúñg ayid!
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by alaoeri: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ejiné: eLDee
Naeto C
Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki)
Tuface...

U forget to add Dbanj.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Ichel: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
Revolva: Wtf why is d wedding not done in otukpo idoma land...naaa it aint right as an idoma man..
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Euckybaby(f): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
Congrat 2 baba, finaly finaly.... I pray you marry and stay in the marriage ;DCongrat 2 baba, finaly finaly.... I pray you marry and stay in the marriage
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by DrDoGood1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
konn: so what will happen to the other baby mums?
You are free to marry any of them or even all of them. slow poke
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tuface couldnt afford to loose her because of her special ways of preparing sumptous meals for his tommy. Have u forgotten Afang soup and Edikang Ikong?

Akwa Ibom Isong ho!

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by idajor: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
one to my mentor 2baba at last his getting married
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Youngpo413: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
Treasure19: If ur wifey is nt frm Akwa Ibom, Da, ame miss!!!

atan ata akpan iko,koro ndito nnyin eyaya eti eti!!!!
@treasure19 how are you?

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by chibuike67(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gud for 2baba!
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Youngpo413: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
RedBenson: Tuface couldnt afford to loose her because of her special ways of preparing sumptous meals for his tommy. Have u forgotten Afang soup and Edikang Ikong?

Akwa Ibom Isong ho!

iya! Iya! Iyai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Naeto C
Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki)
Tuface...

Aproko, wertin concern you?
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Treasure19: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
@Young po413,Idiokke. Akwa Ibom, d home of uyai iban.wen u need a wife material,find ur way down to AKS,we tek very gud care of our men.

4 Likes

Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by scholes23(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
HML 2BABA, wishing u many years of fruitful, blissful and peaceful marriage IJN. AMEN.
CHEERS BABA!!!!!!!
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by goodgood2(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
Naeto C
Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki)
Tuface...

grin
Naeto C
Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki)
Tuface...

THE GUY IS NOT "MARRYABLE" NA. LOL
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Kizuba: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
ok hope he doesnt were sunshades at his wedding
Re: Tuface And His Family Arrive In Eket For His Wedding by Ejine(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
freecocoa: Wish them a HML.

I remember when I used to have dreams about tuface, the guy really gave me fever grin.

You for meet am naa, so im go give you 'baby' instead of fever.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSNaija: Regina Daniels, Nollywood Stars Campaign For Tv Reality Show / Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos / Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.