Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

**Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * (1517 Views)

BEST PRICE SLASHES : Bb Playbook(16k) Galaxy S5(22k) Android Netbook (16k) / Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Wifi @ 26k, Bb Playbook 32gb 20k, Htc One, S4, Z10 Etc / Pre-Ordered By Newman10 Of Nl **Used But Mint 32GB BB Playbook** -DELIVERED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thanks for the gift of another week, Baba God
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by jites(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
Fhemmmy: The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.

Bros Fhemmmy, i am liking all this your quotes oh, hope you dont mind if i repost them on my FB page with a little bit of twiking,cos i think you can put an end to a nightmare by just waking up but it takes more than waking up to make your dreams come true.- You need to work at it, put plans to action like great nairalanders are doing people like Baba Fhemmmy, Prof Spyder, Brabus, Prince_onx etc
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
jites:

Bros Fhemmmy, i am liking all this your quotes oh, hope you dont mind if i repost them on my FB page

Please reuse them oh, so that we could all preach good tidings to the people . . . I hail, Chairman
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
jites:

Bros Fhemmmy, i am liking all this your quotes oh, hope you dont mind if i repost them on my FB page with a little bit of twiking,cos i think you can put an end to a nightmare by just waking up but it takes more than waking up to make your dreams come true.- You need to work at it, put plans to action like great nairalanders are doing people like Baba Fhemmmy, Prof Spyder, Brabus, Prince_onx etc

I am humbled and honored to be mentioned in the list of such names and even to be called one by a great Nairalander like you, i am blessed.
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done.
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
No great artist ever sees things as they really are. If he did he would cease to be an artist.
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Give us today our daily bread . . . Oh Lord!
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
delivered . . .
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Without [taking a process perspective of business], business improvement efforts amount to rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
cheesy
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by nnamokenna(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy: delivered . . .

Yes o, cheesy delivered. Sorry I've not posted since 2 days ago that I took delivery. Been very busy.

Once again, thanks for everything. I truly appreciate and look forward to more deals with you, God willing.
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
nnam.okenna:

Yes o, cheesy delivered. Sorry I've not posted since 2 days ago that I took delivery. Been very busy.

Once again, thanks for everything. I truly appreciate and look forward to more deals with you, God willing.

You are simply the best . . . doing business with you is a privileged.
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
A process cannot be understood by stopping it. Understanding must move with the flow of the process, must join it and flow with it.
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2013
We make it happen and we yet appreciate everyone involved . . .
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Another day with so much expectations . . . .
Re: **Nnam.Okenna** Your Patience Is Next To None - * 16GB BB Playbook - DELIVERED * by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
Chairman, your buz is of utmost importance to us at Fhemmmy Motos

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Generation Ipad 16GB 3G + Wifi For Sale At Giveaway Price of N38,000 / Wanted - Used Android Dual SIM < 10K / Hp Envy Dv6 7215nr 750gb,8gb Ram,core I7 ,1gig Gaming ,blue Ray ,158,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.