Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

7up 2nd Test What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7up 2nd Test What To Expect (1078 Views)

Nigeria Breweries 2nd Test / 7up Company 2nd Test Invite Mar 9 2013 / Lng 2nd Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7up 2nd Test What To Expect by grimandevil: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
Guys anyidea d test is tommorow
Re: 7up 2nd Test What To Expect by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
U wld write an essay on a topic of national importance.. That's what they do. Practise very well.

1 Like

Re: 7up 2nd Test What To Expect by Gentlekay: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
I have once sent a post on this 7up recruitment. I said the first test is going to be Gmat alone or with essay writing.if the first test is Gmat and essay writing then its interview straight but if its Gmat alone then the second test will be essay writing (to be written in their office at ijora though I don't know the venue for this).The question for the easy is usually current happening in the country or the world.
For 2009 it was EFFECT OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISES ON NIGERIAN ECONOMY

For 2010 it was IF YOU WERE THE PRESIDENT HOW WILL YOU REVAMP NIGERIA ECONOMY.
I hope my little post will help
Re: 7up 2nd Test What To Expect by kaykomo: 1:02am On Mar 09, 2013
grim and evil: Guys anyidea d test is tommorow
How and when did you apply ? am interested in 7up. Thanks.
Re: 7up 2nd Test What To Expect by grimandevil: 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
guys like after this stage, how many interview before medicals?
Re: 7up 2nd Test What To Expect by grimandevil: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2013
help
Re: 7up 2nd Test What To Expect by Ultimux: 1:41pm On May 12, 2013
Gentlekay: I have once sent a post on this 7up recruitment. I said the first test is going to be Gmat alone or with essay writing.if the first test is Gmat and essay writing then its interview straight but if its Gmat alone then the second test will be essay writing (to be written in their office at ijora though I don't know the venue for this).The question for the easy is usually current happening in the country or the world.
For 2009 it was EFFECT OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISES ON NIGERIAN ECONOMY

For 2010 it was IF YOU WERE THE PRESIDENT HOW WILL YOU REVAMP NIGERIA ECONOMY.
I hope my little post will help
Hello Gentlekay, i seem to be having difficulty sending you a private message using the messaging board. Please i was called for an interview at 7up on 15th May. Can you kindly enlighten me on what to expect and also any other thing that may be important to note. It is for the graduate trainee program. I also want to know if this is the last step before medicals or if we may likely face another interview after this. Thanks in advance for your anticipated response.
Re: 7up 2nd Test What To Expect by grimandevil: 2:44pm On May 12, 2013
Ultimux:
Hello Gentlekay, i seem to be having difficulty sending you a private message using the messaging board. Please i was called for an interview at 7up on 15th May. Can you kindly enlighten me on what to expect and also any other thing that may be important to note. It is for the graduate trainee program. I also want to know if this is the last step before medicals or if we may likely face another interview after this. Thanks in advance for your anticipated response.
is not d last interview, is a 2 interview process befor medicals, expect one more. Pls try and find out if is in batches , I also wrote the eassy but I wasn't contacted.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Position / Call Centre Agent At Prepaid Medicare Services Limited / Invite From Hr6012417! Who Knows Abt Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.