Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Issues About Selling On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Issues About Selling On Nairaland (661 Views)

Please I Need Information About Selling Of Chicken Feed Business. / Selling On Jumia, Konga / Need A Valuable Advice About Selling Usa Generators 120/240 Volt 60hz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues About Selling On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
For years now you dont ever try creating a thread to openly sell a product. You will even get banned for trying to solicit for email address, how bad can it be? your posts get hidden and you get banned.
The advert section is an old game. Please retire it. What i will do is create two teams, a scam check mod and quality check mod, for a special thread for us to sell our stuff, to scan the threads and let it pass after some checks and ill let people sell what ideas they have like fiverr does.you can make money by charging a thread to be created or you make money off commissions,in return sending traffic to the board. This way we can leverage on the huge traffic to create many entrepreneurs.this way i think we can sell on nairaland and keep things clean.
What do you think?
Re: Issues About Selling On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 09, 2013
Now glo have started selling highly discounted gadgets. Imagine the opportunity. Its time nl biz grow beyond this level and become one of the few trusted places online you can do biz. Anybody thinking with me.
Re: Issues About Selling On Nairaland by julius99(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2013
Am with you, advert are suposed to be placed in sections that you catch the buyers just like here the business section
Re: Issues About Selling On Nairaland by kedukc(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2013
You are right op. Cheers.
Re: Issues About Selling On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
What do you guys think about the topic?

(1) (Reply)

Be A Land Lord / Can This Work For Paypal Opening And Verifying? / Frozen Chickens Are For Sale in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.