Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Picture Of 2face Idibia And Annie's In Their Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of 2face Idibia And Annie's In Their Traditional Wedding (1349 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire / Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of 2face Idibia And Annie's In Their Traditional Wedding by fedrick901(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Photos From Tuface and Annie Macaulay's traditional wedding going on right now at Esit Urua,Eket.

2baba looking hot...No homo smiley
SEE PICTURE
WWW..COM

Re: Picture Of 2face Idibia And Annie's In Their Traditional Wedding by dominique(f): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
Annie is also looking georg, no homo.
HML to them smiley

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Not Faded, I’m Still Relevant, I’m Still Acting: Empress Njamah Tells Ynaij / Photos: David Beckham Buys Audi Q3s For His Mum And Mother-in-law To Say Thanks / Bankyw And Yvonne Nelson’s Dream Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.