Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... (2523 Views)

Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation / Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by slysinzu(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hey guyz! A Telephone conversation is
going on right now,Please join in.
RULES ON THE TELEFONE CONVERSATION:
Reply in response to the above persons
coment(post) and pretend you are really
making a phone call,how I wish this could
Make front page .Let's begin...
PHONE RINGING GRIN GRIN GRIN: Hello!
hello!! please who is on the line?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Obinoscopy(m): 3:28am On Mar 09, 2013
Hi its me, Scopy. Remember me?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Nobody: 4:28am On Mar 09, 2013
No sorry I dont remember you. Are you related to Scooby and Scrappy?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by natkel1: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2013
No, I'm not. Its sad you don't remember me. We met at the club yesterday.
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by LeJeun3: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
Axww don't sound like that dear. You look prettier than you did yesterday. My bad! How r you today?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Dygeasy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
My brother how far now? So na here you dey? But I been hear say you dey prison cheesy
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Obinoscopy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
You heard wrong my guy. What you probably hears was that I was appointed the comptroller general of Nigerian Prisons. It seems you have listening problems, don't you? tongue
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by LeJeun3: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
No be so Bruv, noise plenty the day dem call dey tell me for phone.
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Amigoz(f): 5:33am On Mar 11, 2013
So that is your excuse and you are sticking to it like toffee? Why don't you just apologise to scopy or is it copy? I mean the director general of blah blah blah
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Obinoscopy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
Yea he shld apologise cool. But why are u refering to me as Copy sef undecided angry. I'm Scopy and not Copy. Talking of names, what does Amigoz means?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by jhydebaba(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Amigoz, oh really! U mean u don't know Well, it is the artificial hair used for the pubic region to make it look nice
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Dygeasy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
jhydebaba: Amigoz, oh really! U mean u don't know Well, it is the artificial hair used for the pubic region to make it look nice
oh man! Thats a crazy definition.

Me think its a spanish word for friend or something.

Btw wetin dey for the boys? U remember that girl I took home?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Amigoz(f): 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
Jhydebaba u funny o, so na amigo hair u dey use for ur pubic region, no wonder gals dey talk say u need a trim cheesy

Dygeasy tell us about the 'gal' u took home, the real one, not the one on the front cover of a magazine tongue
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Dygeasy(m): 3:45am On Mar 13, 2013
Oh that girl, she called me yesterday that she's pregnant. But while she was talking the network got bad and I couldn't hear the restcheesycheesy
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Amigoz(f): 5:04am On Mar 13, 2013
Pregnant ke, how? Has she been eating too much fufu?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Dygeasy(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2013
The same exact question I asked her buh she seemed to be talking about something about my room one particular night. Network got bad sha.

Sup with you and YB? People are spreading rumours you know? About what/who YB might be.
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by LeJeun3: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Guy network don set now na. Try call her back.
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Dygeasy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
She's not been picking up
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Obinoscopy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
Serious? Why?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by jhydebaba(m): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
Maybe she's gone to toilet to purge out the fufu in her stomach.
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Obinoscopy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
You mean she went to the labour room?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Amigoz(f): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
Labour room? O gbele o!!! That is some hard core fufu she swallowed shocked Menn!!! Do you think she is going to be alright
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by LeJeun3: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
She sure will be alright that I am sure about. She's a strong girl!
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Dygeasy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
Of course Lejeun was in my room on that night. It was a fiery party (it could be a vigil you know). He went through the proper path cos he was in front so I think he fed her with the fufu. I'm free.

Amigoz you're any free saturday night?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Amigoz(f): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2013
Any free? What does that mean in engris?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by luxanne(f): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2013
abeg stop jonzin jor, me am free if she is not, so where we de go for night? op say e go make sense cos me i no want dull place o
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by jhydebaba(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yeah! Luxanne on point shocked saturday nite live in my room. U gonna have lot of 'point and kill' you know what I mean and I'm gonna savour the taste from ur unmentionables too.
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Dygeasy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ogbeni Jide shey ko si? Luxanne is meant to be mine. Sweetheart just tell me where you wanna go, and your wish shall be granted?

Or...

How about a surprise?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by Obinoscopy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
O boy are you day-dreaming? Are you talking to Luxanne or to me? For ur information, I'm a guy and I aint gay. Go and look for your Luxanne after you drop the phone

Vous comprenez?
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by LeJeun3: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
Je ne comprend rien! Repete toi si'le vous plait.....
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by jhydebaba(m): 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Wrong number, try again later. Infact network busy cheesy
Re: Telephone Conversation;please Join In And Add Yours... by allout: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ahahaha! Kindly tell that dude tripping for luxanne, he's on the longest thang!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Tell The Correct Answer? / The Logic Games, Riddles And Puzzles Thread / Wish Your Nairaland Friends And Foes Merry Christmas Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.