Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? (4524 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Wrong According To Yoruba Cutomary Marriage Act / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by giditrend: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2013
News reaching us from a close source of the mavin princess who rather wants name to remain unknown says that the young talented female singer who has already taking over the industry with her few hits like kele kele love and more have been displaying some unsuall characters as she sleeps more,eat more and sometimes vomiting unnecessary…she have already undergo a test for the sudden body changes but the results where said not to be disclosed to anyone but believe me more gist coming on this soon,

Its almost a month and some few weeks of their engagement , but the suppose couples never wanted to disclose anything to the public consigning the situation but we are still yet to know if she is really pregnant or its just a minor fever..

SOURCE

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by werepeLeri: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2013
So fcu.king what?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by ZUBY77(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2013
Who is Tiwa Savage?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by FXKing2012(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2013
Why do people celebrate immorality? She got pregnant out of wedlock and some baffoons will soon start congratulating her when she should be ostracized.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by pomporiking: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2013
So what?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by Lucasbalo(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2013
Who cares?.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by mj(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2013
wetin kom concern me...
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by oluwadare26(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2013
Her husband na sharp-shooter! Make she bring her v.ag.ina make i test if na 2ru she get belle
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by fratochi: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Not everyone shares your views. The sooner folks like you realize this, the better for us all.

@topic, if it's true, then congrats to her smiley[/size]
. My friend stop celebrating mediocrity and outright indecency with little or no regards for morality, if you are neither christian nor muslim, even if you are a pagan or worst still an atheist, you will still norms that guide how you practice whatever you believe, and there's none of these believes that condones immorality, no african/decent tradition that allows an unmarried woman to sleep indiscriminately not to talk of getting pregnant without being married, its folks like you with your shallow believe in individual opinions and baseless views that have turned our society to a stage for whores and promiscuity. Have a change of attitude and if you can't, then keep your immoral and indecent views to your self.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by JEMMYP(f): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
if she get belle nko, wetin concern agboro with overload, she no be woman? abegi mind ur wahala jaree
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by ohafiaboi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
hey ma boi young champ nids ur like on dis facebook page. KILL MA BEAT ,pls just go to d page and like him his name is young champ his career depends on it ,ur like wil bring him closer to actualizing his dream
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by theripper: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
For*ni* cation is still a sin abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by remecy(f): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
ZUBY77: Who is Tiwa Savage?
........Network service
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
Its bad enough that she got pregnant for a man who has no iota of decency,decorum and self respect,posting pictures of himself defeacating online and saying repulsive things,to top it all she got preggy before marriage,at least the least she could do for herself is to do traditional wedding first and even if she got pregnant after that,thats understandable.anyway i wish her a beautiful motherhood with a hooligan
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by madan(f): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
kulyie: Its bad enough that she got pregnant for a man who has no iota of decency,decorum and self respect,posting pictures of himself defeacating online and saying repulsive things,to top it all she got preggy before marriage,at least the least she could do for herself is to do traditional wedding first and even if she got pregnant after that,thats understandable.anyway i wish her a beautiful motherhood with a hooligan
dat ws harsh. Stop dix holier than thou attitude, do u know hw old she is or is she the only celeb who got pregnant out of wedlock? So, get ur facts rit before you nail her to the cross. Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by Temismith(f): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ehen,Antinatal no dey nairaland now. Abi watin u dey tell me for?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by tellwisdom: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sick and tired of same faces On here angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by fratochi: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
madan: dat ws harsh. Stop dix holier than thou attitude, do u know hw old she is or is she the only celeb who got pregnant out of wedlock? So, get ur facts rit before you nail her to the cross. Mtchewwwww
. @madan, I least expect a woman like you to come out boldly In a social interaction like this and voice your support for bad morals, as a virtuos woman which you are supposed to be, at this rate I really fear for for our unborn generation. Even if she (tiwa) 100 years it does not give her the right to be irresponsible, and again I need to remind folks like you that the fact that other people do a wrong thing thing doesn't make it right. We speak out against abuse of societal and moral norms like this not because we we want to crucify tiwa, but we still want people to know what morals that are cherished by the society irrespective of whose ax is gored! A word is enough for the wise. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
madan: dat ws harsh. Stop dix holier than thou attitude, do u know hw old she is or is she the only celeb who got pregnant out of wedlock? So, get ur facts rit before you nail her to the cross. Mtchewwwww
of course i know shes not the only celeb that gets preggy before marriage.at least thats a trend many women of loose morals are copying now.by the way the truth is always harsh,it is never sweet or pleasant but it must be told,in addition age should not be an excuse to do the wrong things.wrong will always be wrong and nothing can change it and like my mom will say right doing is not dependeth on consensus of opinion.even if 1 million people are doing the wrong thing,it still doesn't make it right

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by fratochi: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
kulyie: of course i know shes not the only celeb that gets preggy before marriage.at least thats a trend many women of loose morals are copying now.by the way the truth is always harsh,it is never sweet or pleasant but it must be told,in addition age should not be an excuse to do the wrong things.wrong will always be wrong and nothing can change it and like my mom will say right doing is not dependeth on consensus of opinion.even if 1 million people are doing the wrong thing,it still doesn't make it right
. Ur on point my brother, God will richly bless you for sticking for the truth. When evil/iniquity increases, it becomes a norm and a tradition.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by madan(f): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
kulyie: of course i know shes not the only celeb that gets preggy before marriage.at least thats a trend many women of loose morals are copying now.by the way the truth is always harsh,it is never sweet or pleasant but it must be told,in addition age should not be an excuse to do the wrong things.wrong will always be wrong and nothing can change it and like my mom will say right doing is not dependeth on consensus of opinion.even if 1 million people are doing the wrong thing,it still doesn't make it right
d fact that u're speakin d truth doesn't give u the rit to call the unborn baby 'hooligan'. I'm nt supportin premarital pregnancy bt u stil hav to put somethings into consideration before judging another. For the fact that her presumed hubby is a junky doesn't automatically make d child a hooligan. Don't judge anybody, cus you are nt in the best position to judge. You also have ur own issues and I knw u must have done somethings too dat are morally degrading.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by madan(f): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
fratochi: . @madan, I least expect a woman like you to come out boldly In a social interaction like this and voice your support for bad morals, as a virtuos woman which you are supposed to be, at this rate I really fear for for our unborn generation. Even if she (tiwa) 100 years it does not give her the right to be irresponsible, and again I need to remind folks like you that the fact that other people do a wrong thing thing doesn't make it right. We speak out against abuse of societal and moral norms like this not because we we want to crucify tiwa, but we still want people to know what morals that are cherished by the society irrespective of whose ax is gored! A word is enough for the wise. God bless you.
I'm sure u're one of those people who claim to be righteous bt go about commiting sins. Why can't u start an NGO educating young girls on the dangers of premarital sex and pregnancy, nt someone like Tiwa who is already in her middle 30s. If u had a sister who is of Tiwa's age and in d same mess, will u crucify her? Knwin dat in fews years to dix time she may nt hav dat opportunity of being a mother again because of nature, reaching menopause... Pls lets nt judge, all she needs is our advice and love. My opinion anyway!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
madan: d fact that u're speakin d truth doesn't give u the rit to call the unborn baby 'hooligan'. I'm nt supportin premarital pregnancy bt u stil hav to put somethings into consideration before judging another. For the fact that her presumed hubby is a junky doesn't automatically make d child a hooligan. Don't judge anybody, cus you are nt in the best position to judge. You also have ur own issues and I knw u must have done somethings too dat are morally degrading.
i never called the unborn child a hooligan,i called her s3x partner,the apparent father of her child a hooligan and yes i did say it because he has the characteristics and attributes of one moreso he conducts himself as one and the reason i am so upset at tiwa is that she as a celebrity is a model to other younger girls.if she does this and other girls who are looking up to her as a model knows she got preggy before marriage,they will want to copy her and that's where evil starts.2ndly i have my faults too,thats absolutly typical and normal for every human being on this earth and i am looking up to God but she is a model to thousands of girls out there for crying out loud.3rdly i am planning to get married the biblical and moral way.i will not put the cart before the horse.i will get married properly before bringing my kids to the world and not to a riffraff but a man other men and women will see as a source of inspiration to want to worship God and emulate,thank you!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
madan: I'm sure u're one of those people who claim to be righteous bt go about commiting sins. Why can't u start an NGO educating young girls on the dangers of premarital sex and pregnancy, nt someone like Tiwa who is already in her middle 30s. If u had a sister who is of Tiwa's age and in d same mess, will u crucify her? Knwin dat in fews years to dix time she may nt hav dat opportunity of being a mother again because of nature, reaching menopause... Pls lets nt judge, all she needs is our advice and love. My opinion anyway!
there are loads of ngos that create awareness on why it is important for men and wome to shut their legs before marriage and so tiwa cannot say she is not aware of the importance of closing your legs before marriage.she is in her 3o's,that should even make her wiser or is it because she is clocking 3o something,she should just get preggy for just about anybody who says she is sext and beautiful all in the name of jumping the popular bandwagon of mrs somebody.yorubas say the water any human being will drink will not pass him by,everyone has his or her own time,moreso its better to wait on God and be an exemplary character than run faster than God.anyway we know how all this celebs end their marriage because they ran faster than their shadows
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
fratochi: . Ur on point my brother, God will richly bless you for sticking for the truth. When evil/iniquity increases, it becomes a norm and a tradition.
lol,i am a lady and not a brother cheesy thank you and God bless you too for bringing my sisters back home (telling them the raw truth)

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by madan(f): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
kulyie: there are loads of ngos that create awareness on why it is important for men and wome to shut their legs before marriage and so tiwa cannot say she is not aware of the importance of closing your legs before marriage.she is in her 3o's,that should even make her wiser or is it because she is clocking 3o something,she should just get preggy for just about anybody who says she is sext and beautiful all in the name of jumping the popular bandwagon of mrs somebody.yorubas say the water any human being will drink will not pass him by,everyone has his or her own time,moreso its better to wait on God and be an exemplary character than run faster than God.anyway we know how all this celebs end their marriage because they ran faster than their shadows
stop using analgestic for another person's headache... Get the truth before criticizing.. U can't base ur judgment on everything u read on Nairaland.. She might not even be pregnant..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Pregnant? by madan(f): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
kulyie: i never called the unborn child a hooligan,i called her s3x partner,the apparent father of her child a hooligan and yes i did say it because he has the characteristics and attributes of one moreso he conducts himself as one and the reason i am so upset at tiwa is that she as a celebrity is a model to other younger girls.if she does this and other girls who are looking up to her as a model knows she got preggy before marriage,they will want to copy her and that's where evil starts.2ndly i have my faults too,thats absolutly typical and normal for every human being on this earth and i am looking up to God but she is a model to thousands of girls out there for crying out loud.3rdly i am planning to get married the biblical and moral way.i will not put the cart before the horse.i will get married properly before bringing my kids to the world and not to a riffraff but a man other men and women will see as a source of inspiration to want to worship God and emulate,thank you!
it's only an idi*t that will copy the mistakes of others. And for u making ur marriage a source of inspiration to others, it's wella... May God help you achieve ur goals..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga / Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Pic / Meet Charly Boy’s Cute Grand Kids,the Identical Twin- Michael And Daniel(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.