Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2013/2014 Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2013/2014 Admission (18237 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Crown Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti. / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2013/2014 Admission by karyurdey(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2013
For all those who have filled the federal polytechnic ado ekiti in their jamb, and for all those who are willing to come to the school for their HND or take the pt form of the school, i am here to help you with any information. i have been doing this for the time now and will keep doing it till i cant no more. for any info on the school,call me on 08134667145, whatsapp user can also add me on this number.2go user can add me with user name "PRIMEMIN" . am not a lecturer but just a student. kayode
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2013/2014 Admission by karyurdey(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
to Nigeria land moderator, i dont know why you are editing my post. i am not a scammer and i will never be one. you can go tru my post since 3 years ago, this is how i give people information. if anyone here have any complain about me, tell them to come forward. you have to tell me what i have done before you edit my post
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2013/2014 Admission by karyurdey(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2013
NOTICE TO GENERAL PUBLIC

FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ADO EKITI POST JAMB CUT OFF NOW 150

The federal polytechnic ado ekiti post jamb have been reduced to 150, the school took the decision this week and the school website have been updated on this information. if you have 150 and above, you can now obtain the form..........

for more enquiry, call 08134667145(whatsapp as well) or "primemin" on 2go
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2013/2014 Admission by azeezfatai(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2013
Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 1st Admissin List 2013/2014 is out
Candidates who sat for the 2013/2014 Post UTME screening of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti have been advised to visit the school website and notice boards on the campus to check their admission status as the first batch of admission list has been released and posted online.
Successful candidates are to promptly pay the acceptance fee of 20,000.00 only at the following banks: First bank plc, Skye bank plc, Access bank plc, Guarantee trust Bank plc, and Enterprise bank plc.
However, unsuccessful candidates wishing to change their course as a result of their inability to reach the cut off point for their intended course have been advised to do so provided they meet the minimum requirements of the
available 13 departments.
The 13 departments, which candidates can change to and their minimum aggregate cut off score as well as other requirements are to be seen online and on the notice boards in the polytechnic's main campus.
Such candidates are further advised to obtain the change of course forms at a sum of N2,500.00 payable at the bursary. Completed change of course application forms are to be submitted with their UTME score slip, Post UTME score and O'Level results at the polytechnic's Academic office on or before Friday November 1st, 2013.
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2013/2014 Admission by Michael2010(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2013
pls when is the list gonna be uploaded online.?
Re: The Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2013/2014 Admission by Bussyme(m): 2:50am On Nov 04, 2013
azeezfatai: Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 1st Admissin List 2013/2014 is out
Candidates who sat for the 2013/2014 Post UTME screening of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti have been advised to visit the school website and notice boards on the campus to check their admission status as the first batch of admission list has been released and posted online.
Successful candidates are to promptly pay the acceptance fee of 20,000.00 only at the following banks: First bank plc, Skye bank plc, Access bank plc, Guarantee trust Bank plc, and Enterprise bank plc.
However, unsuccessful candidates wishing to change their course as a result of their inability to reach the cut off point for their intended course have been advised to do so provided they meet the minimum requirements of the
available 13 departments.
The 13 departments, which candidates can change to and their minimum aggregate cut off score as well as other requirements are to be seen online and on the notice boards in the polytechnic's main campus.
Such candidates are further advised to obtain the change of course forms at a sum of N2,500.00 payable at the bursary. Completed change of course application forms are to be submitted with their UTME score slip, Post UTME score and O'Level results at the polytechnic's Academic office on or before Friday November 1st, 2013.
when can we see the list online and what of HND part time ?

(1) (Reply)

LASU Senate Says Only Final Year Students Are To Resume Academic Activities / Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU / Download LAUTECH Post Utme Past Questions Here For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.