Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Get Connected, Its Up To You! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Connected, Its Up To You! (660 Views)

Get Connected With Wealthy Sugar Mummy,daddy.gay,lesbia. From Marriage Agency / Join Www.esutforum.com And Get Connected To Esut Students 247 / Get Connected To 1000's Of Esut Students In Www.esutforum.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Connected, Its Up To You! by Orobert: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2008
Landers,

The Department of Sociology and Anthropology of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka has opened the stage for the production of its annual publication(Society in Focus), which would be in circulation nationwide by June this year(2008).
Society in Focus is designed to balance intellectual positivism with societal reality. Our first publication was a monumental success, and this year we would only seek improvement.

As a member of the Editorial board, I want to inform you of our decision to accept sponsorship and adverts from corporate bodies/individual who would want to take this quantum leap with us, and make there Firms/concepts a national brand.

We also have columns for executives/enterpreanuers and the general public who want to contribute articles for publication.

Most importantly, Students of Sociology and Anthropology (National and international) are highly invited to contribute to this enlargement of the body of intellect.

If you are interested in those offers, Please freely E-mail me : caballero4all@yahoo.com for more information.
I promise, you will never be disappointed.

(1) (Reply)

News: The World's Oldest School Boy: 88, Kenyan / Re: here is the link to get the whole story!!!! / Your University Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.