Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Transocean Test :what To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transocean Test :what To Expect? (3798 Views)

Transocean Rig Engineer Trainee Test / Transocean Recruiting! / Transocean Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transocean Test :what To Expect? by drlizzy(f): 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hi everyone,please what is the nature of transocean apptitude test and what to expect?Will appreciate urgent response from those who wrote any recently and the coy that conducted the test.Thanks
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by drlizzy(f): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2013
Please anyone who has written the test in the past should help
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by omotee90: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Plz how did u apply & wat is ur discipline. Tnx
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by jinduokoroma: 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
We should be asking what ivara workplace solution test format is like. Transocean is not conducting test, they are using HR consultant Ivara. The position applied for is Roustabout n I guess u must have someone there to submit ur CV or get an invite.. Na oyo now o, u must pass d test. Abeg where be rumuokposei abi wetin. I never go ph b4 o,
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by jinduokoroma: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
@drlizzy what position did u apply for? I applied for roustabout and shall be taking d test at PH... The advert was on their site november n closed february.. No idea of what to expect
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by Bgino(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2013
when
u see the opening u apply alone without informing the house.but when
they call u for a test u'll be soliciting for assistance...mcheeeeeew
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by Decee(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
I feel u der
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by lippyrat: 5:35am On Mar 18, 2013
A+
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by irhivbenochuko: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2013
Get Blueprint master Aptitude test e-book

Blueprint master aptitude test e-book released sometimes December 2012 has become one of the best selling aptitude test e-book. This book contain 50 chapters and contain everything you need to pass any aptitude test. This book is rated for #3500 but we are giving out limited copy this special week for just #200. So grab this unique opportunity and get your copy.
Additional bonuses
SHL QUESTION AND ANSWER
GMAT QUESTION AND ANSWER
GRE QUESTION AND ANSWER
Attached to the post is a sample copy of the table of content and the first two chapter of this e-book
To order pay #2,000 to any of the account below
BANK: UBA
NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2059613132
OR
BANK: DIAMOND BANK
NAME: IRHIVBEN PETER
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0012400318
After payment send your teller number, e-mail address to 08086147946
We send your copy immediately after payment confirmation
FOR Enquiries call 08064147946

Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by johnbimbo12(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2013
Well, its all normal English, Mathematics and some reasoning. I've done it before and passed.
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by mikekhan: 10:05am On May 20, 2013
Abeg I use God take beg everybody and anybody who knows how to and when to apply for the Rig Engineering Program(REP) or the Accelerated Rig Trainee(ART). Hope we know the difference? Your feedback will be highly appreciated. And I encourage every1 to update the house when such applications come up so we can be on the same page, no be say after them done apply finish una go come dey ask for practice test questions, that way when we all apply a follow up of the process can be done by everyone in the house and not the one-sided case we are experiencing here.Cheers
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by bidis: 12:31pm On May 20, 2013
past questions of oil companies call 07063325533
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by Shantyken(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
jinduokoroma: We should be asking what ivara workplace solution test format is like. Transocean is not conducting test, they are using HR consultant Ivara. The position applied for is Roustabout n I guess u must have someone there to submit ur CV or get an invite.. Na oyo now o, u must pass d test. Abeg where be rumuokposei abi wetin. I never go ph b4 o,

Boss hw u d sorry i couldn't contact u since den some guys meet me say d phones wia d my pocket na dem get ham so make i return all to dem so i missed ur control.Nlanders abeg any info abt d test
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by Shantyken(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
guys any info
Re: Transocean Test :what To Expect? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
I am excited that people are asking for companies aptitude tests. Soon this useless approach of conducting meaningless test would be a thing of the past. Maybe then these HR. People will finally develop a process that can really determine productivity.

If you must practice, go online and practice, there are lots of practice questions out there, why must you know the company's format first? Just like you studied past questions in school to pass.... No wonder we have so many certificates without knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunity For Nd And Hnd Holders In A Brewery / Deloitte Past Question Download- Test On Nov 6th 2020 / Nigerian Air Force NAF DSSC Recruitment Exam/aptitude Test Past Questions PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.