Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

I Want To Distribute Your Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Distribute Your Products (2274 Views)

We Will Like To Market/distribute Your Goods / I Need A Product To Distribute / Draft, Print And Distribute Your Proposals To Companies in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Distribute Your Products by obisage(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
do you own a company and need your products distributed? or are u a marketer of a particular product?
then we need to talk. i have some money that i want to invest,
but i don't need any stressing business,
i need a business that requires me to just come and pick my products
or if possible, be brought to my shop.
if u have/know any, pls contact me on
08032642336 factualy2k@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Distribute Your Products by iniobong888(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
we process and package Ground Rice flour a subsititue for semovita and semolina, we are looking for distributors to deal with and we have also package beans in 1kg and 2kg, so please can you drop your email so that i could send in the prices and the details. Thanks
Re: I Want To Distribute Your Products by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2013
you can contact us for quick returns on investment

visit our website for more detail or call to sign partnership agreement together

http://www.brightsolarpower.com.ng
Re: I Want To Distribute Your Products by freshdew: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
obisage: do you own a company and need your products distributed? or are u a marketer of a particular product?
then we need to talk. i have some money that i want to invest,
but i don't need any stressing business,
i need a business that requires me to just come and pick my products
or if possible, be brought to my shop.
if u have/know any, pls contact me on
08032642336 factualy2k@gmail.com
you can become our custard product distributor.which part of the country do you distribute or base.our custard is fast moving,whth good price for you and emphasis on quality and attractive packaging. Our company branded vans will supply you to your warehouse or store.so,transport is not a problem.our price is very attractive.
Re: I Want To Distribute Your Products by Nellyd(f): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
Heard of nobel carpets and rugs? We deal on rugs. Presently, we are looking for distributors of our center rugs. You buy at company price and d good thing is we bring them to ur shop. We r sales rep covering akwa ibom and cross river states. Some of the center rugs go for as low as 2k. Good bizness. Mail me if interested:biancaus2001@yahoo.com.
Re: I Want To Distribute Your Products by obisage(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
thanks to all of you that has showed interest on this topic by sampling your products for me to decide. i have found what am looking for. but i will not hesitate to refer your products to any of my frinds and coligues that shows interest.

thanks once more

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be A Multi Choice Agent? / Mile 12 Market / Where And How Can I Buy Frozen Chicken And Turkey in Lagos For Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.