Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why I Shaved Off My Dreadlocks – Waconzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Shaved Off My Dreadlocks – Waconzy (837 Views)

Photo: Timaya Still Saving The Dreadlocks He Shaved Off 3 Years Ago / Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) / Halima Abubakar - I Shaved My Head To Honour Cancer Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Shaved Off My Dreadlocks – Waconzy by Netnews: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
CEO of DV8 Innovation and popular singer, Waconzy, has explained the reason behind his new looks. It would be recalled that the ‘Celebrate’ singer used to spot dreadlocks before he shaved them off for a low cut.

In this interview culled from PUNCH, Waconzy says: “As a matter of fact, I wasn’t born with dreadlocks. I just promoted that look. The main reason I shaved off the dreads was because I was getting more matured and considering the kind of business I do, I decided to look like a CEO that I am.

“I also considered the fact that I want to get to the next level in life and looking at my friends that are also CEOs, most of them do not sport dreads. I took of my dreads to compliment the Waconzy 2.0 – that it is the new Waconzy, the elevated, rebranded and upgraded Waconzy.”

Explaining that the new him looks better, he adds, “To a reasonable extent, it will reflect in my new songs and my new album, Money Back Guaranteed. The fact that I took of the dreads does not change me, if at all, it makes me look better.”
more at: http:///entertainment/why-i-shaved-off-my-dreadlocks.html

Re: Why I Shaved Off My Dreadlocks – Waconzy by obioraeze(m): 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
u dey copy basketmouth n timaya

(1) (Reply)

Paul Of P-square Welcomes Baby Andre With Girlfriend Anita / Tuface Idibia Set To Auction Traditional Wedding Outfit for Charity / Photos: Ini Edo Buries Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.