Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Drink Drive Advice From People In UK-urgent pls! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drink Drive Advice From People In UK-urgent pls! (551 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Dead People In Lagos-ibadan Expressway / I Need New Friends From People Living In UAE / Urgent USA Visit Visa Advice - From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drink Drive Advice From People In UK-urgent pls! by mikemic: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
Please i have realized my mistake and don't crucify me . I just need an honest answer to help me through.

Hi, i was caught drink drive yesterday when i was going help my friend's wife who was in labour pain but i took local herb which contain some alcohol before leaving the house because it helps me with my sickle cell crises. I am also a personal alcohol license holder because i am planning to open up a bar very soon. Do i need a specialized solicitor to represent me because the license is so precious to me. i can't afford to lose it. The reading was 62 and 63mg respectively. Thank you
Re: Drink Drive Advice From People In UK-urgent pls! by scottishlass: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Find a good lawyer otherwise they will make a mincemeat out of you in the court. Drink driving is a very serious offence in UK. You are likely to be fined and banned from driving for at least a year. Your sentence will be reduced by a few months if you agree to attend an alcohol rehabilitation course at your own expense. Meanwhile, I don't know where you are but in Aberdeen you will most likely appear in the local newspaper and the conviction would appear in any CRB check for at least 5 years.

(1) (Reply)

Which African Country?! / One Way Ticket To Mars / Lagos Is 4th Worst City To Live In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.