Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Whats The Deal With FORD? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Whats The Deal With FORD? (542 Views)

Issues With Ford Edge / Vehicle Change Or Ownership In Nigeria: Whats The Procedure? / Anybody With Ford Escape For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Deal With FORD? by BRSLogistics: 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
Theres is massive love given to all Toyota products in Nigeria. Everyone seems to have forgotten about FORD (model T)that started it all off.
Has anyone here had the joy of driving a ford Mondeo scorpio desiel and reved it high enough just before the police could chase you. (I have I loved it).
Has anyone given much thought to space within these cars that hold an entire family (dogs included) and still feel confortable. Not to mention one of europes's most used products. I can go on. Why does it not have all the glory it deserves in Nigeria?

Feel free to join in. what do you think can Ford be given a chance in Nigeria?

Enquiries.BRSlogistics@gmail.com
Re: Whats The Deal With FORD? by stpat1(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
My guy, Its because of the unavailability of spare parts and sound Ford mechanics, I have a friend that bought a ford car(very clean) so cheap, it was later that I realised why it was that cheap.

If a pin goes bad in that car, we must get to Ladipo to buy it at an exorbitant rate. Last last my guy drop d car go buy golf 3 oo
Re: Whats The Deal With FORD? by BRSLogistics: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2013
Surely if there were more people brave enough to try the ford range you will find the parts dealers will be more tnan happy to provide these parts. Besides the parts issues i doubt there are really any major issues with ford or am i wrong in thinking this.

(1) (Reply)

Crysler Cruser Model 2003, 750k 08038580001 / Clean Registered Toyota 4 Runner For Sale @1.3M, Call 08068945524. / Please I Need A Clean Golf 3 To Buy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.