Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets (15069 Views)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried - Thenews.ng / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu / How We Rescued Osun Speaker’s Wife, By Ogun CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by gunuvi(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
He is lucky, from now onward he can never prostrate for any traditional ruler again. That's the culture cos if anyone give birth to a triplet then, he has become an oracle himself.
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by jane441: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2013
i love triplet........
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by deols(f): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
IVF in action. congrats to her

enough gifts mehn...d
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by bunmijames(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
insurance cover it
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by janvier27(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
gunuvi: He is lucky, from now onward he can never prostrate for any traditional ruler again. That's the culture cos if anyone give birth to a triplet then, he has become an oracle himself.
Really? Nice. Except of course if he needs to do that to remain on his seat or to graduate to another higher post. wink
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by taif(f): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
the reason most of. them run abroad to deliver is because. they wont feel labour pain.there is an injection they give them that wont allow them feel labour pain.
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Geophem(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
y london now! Carry dm cum general hospital oke ijeun now, omo amosun noni! Mission to rebuild ogun in progress!
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
Congrats my Speaker...may their coming bring more happiness into your household..I use yours as a point of contact among all couples looking for the fruit of the womb ..this year..there shall be cries of babies in their homes. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by vision2050: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
Our General Hospital is made for the poor.........

1 Like

Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by toprealman: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
Morgan1092: It was a bundle of joy for the Speaker of Ogun State House of Assembly, Hon. Suraj Adekunbi, as his wife was delivered of triplets, all females. The delivery came barely 48 hours after the crisis among the state Assembly was resolved.
Hon. Adekunbi was at logger-heads with a faction of his lawmakers, who had accused himof high-handedness and had threatened to make the House ungovernable for him.
Mrs. Oluwaseun Suraj, mother of one before the joyous delivery, was said to have been delivered of the babies in a London hospital. Sources close to the Speaker confided in Saturday Sun that the mother of the triplets is hale and hearty after the delivery in the early hours of thursday.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/ogun-speakers-wife-delivers-triplets/

What is there to confide? Mother and children are hale and hearty, is that supposed to be a secret?
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by madnigerian: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
It was a bundle of joy for the Speaker of Ogun State House of Assembly, Hon. Suraj Adekunbi, as his wife was delivered of triplets, all females. The delivery came barely 48 hours after the crisis among the state Assembly was resolved.
Hon. Adekunbi was at logger-heads with a faction of his lawmakers, who had accused himof high-handedness and had threatened to make the House ungovernable for him.
Mrs. Oluwaseun Suraj, mother of one before the joyous delivery, was said to have been delivered of the babies in a London hospital. Sources close to the Speaker confided in Saturday Sun that the mother of the triplets is hale and hearty after the delivery in the early hours of thursday.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/ogun-speakers-wife-delivers-triplets/

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]

Nigerian politicians.....wife delivers at LONDON....WHILE OUR HOSPITALS ARE IN A MESS.
AND HE IS FROM ACN....HMMM
ACN..NOT DIFFERENT FROM PDP!
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by thaoriginator: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
He should contest for presidency.
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by brownlord: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
ilugunboy: Congrats my Speaker...may their coming bring more happiness into your household..I use yours as a point of contact among all couples looking for the fruit of the womb ..this year..there shall be cries of babies in their homes. Amen

Do you mean more stealing of public funds, and looting into his bank account?
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by brownlord: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
I was just reading through to know where she delivered of the babies, and i wasnt dissapointed atall, thunder fire the triplet papa, pen robbers
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by u3fine(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
N
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
will dis affect d price of BABY FOOD?
ýes oh, it will affect because they will eat more thereby increase demand in the market. They have high handedness in eating: lol
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by supereagle(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
I expect them to av stopped making babies,they must be young couples.
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Olayinkaoj(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
Congrat
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
taif: the reason most of. them run abroad to deliver is because. they wont feel labour pain.there is an injection they give them that wont allow them feel labour pain.

maybe they forgot to give me that injection. this one is news, shocked injection given to women abroad to make them not feel pain - nothing i will not hear
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
congrats! d babies no wan hear stories, if d man money no reach, ogun state pulse never empty, na yahoo babies dey on bord na.
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by HonOlayinka: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
skullbaba: What happen to all the hospitals in ogun state ? On whose money is the medical bills ? Now the man will now come out and said his wife goes through lazarus ordeal. Set of bastards. Those kids are systematically non-NIGERIAN

Well that's you own cup of tea.... If you were I his shoes you'll be worse I mean very worse,anybody could plan to have a dual nationalty for his offsprings... Or if you think they aren't doinng the right thing go out there & spend Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя monney & paste posters... You'll sit somewhere course pple... The holy book innstructed us to pray for the leaders not the other way round... Then we say our opinion for them to hear our minds,if a nation is full ☀̤̣̈̇f people like you then the nation is dead.. Those kids are innocent pray they should be useful to the society... God bless us all Gbamm!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
the_ripper: Fertility pills at work.

Congrats all d same.
d man na real akpako master....congrats to him
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
brownlord:

Do you mean more stealing of public funds, and looting into his bank account?

Well if you have any information about your allegation..the EFCC is a call away.

I don't sit idly in NL to engage in your kind of accusation.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
fonssy: Fertility pills.
Too quick to judge.When your time comes i pray they don't accuse you of adopting when the baby is suppose to be your actual biological child
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
triplets ? what a blessing !
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
Congrats and now he has 3plets more reasons to get more money . . . cool
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Artistree: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
skullbaba: What happen to all the hospitals in ogun state ? On whose money is the medical bills ? Now the man will now come out and said his wife goes through lazarus ordeal. Set of bastards. Those kids are systematically non-NIGERIAN
On what page is this in BRIGHTER GRAMMAR?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by opeoluwa2(f): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
Congrats to them.
Ireakari
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by datbay(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
metti: After destroying our medical institutions thru their corrupt means, they will run abroad to deliver. Anyway congrats to the babies for coming to this world.
God bless you jare,does that mean only poor men can give birth in Nigeria?Mr Speaker and your co politicians,I hail you ooo
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Policewoman(f): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
cotton101:

maybe they forgot to give me that injection. this one is news, shocked injection given to women abroad to make them not feel pain - nothing i will not hear
So you never hear of Epidural Injection wey dem dey give expectant mothers wey dey labour room dey deliver so dem no go feel pains and pangs of birth?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by brownlord: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
ilugunboy:

Well if you have any information about your allegation..the EFCC is a call away.

I don't sit idly in NL to engage in your kind of accusation.

Pls explain the bolded, wht is efcc and what do they do?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by Morgan1092(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
brownlord:

Pls explain the bolded, wht is efcc and what do they do?
Mayb u shld ask google.com
Re: Ogun Speaker’s Wife Delivers Triplets by elbinmanny(m): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
will dis affect d price of BABY FOOD?
yes b'cos the demand will be higher, due to the addition of 3 more hungry mouths cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fingering And Masterbation: Cons And Pros / Some Weird Laws Around The World.... / How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.