Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Recipe Assistance - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipe Assistance (650 Views)

(PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks / Ofada Stew Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recipe Assistance by sugarstorm(f): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hi
I need to learn how to cook Igbo food for my bf. I have learnt how to make tomato stew and jollof rice, but the rest I struggle with. I hate fish but am prepared to keep trying with this. Oh and I'm in the UK so I'd be very grateful if you would add UK alternatives or English names of ingredients x
Re: Recipe Assistance by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
I would suggest you visit WWW.allnigerianrecipes.com. the lady has the best recipes close to the real deal and she is in the UK as well. goodluck

1 Like

Re: Recipe Assistance by sugarstorm(f): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thanks for that, I've been using that site, has anyone got any more recipes... Particularly for vegatable soup ?

(1) (Reply)

Which Do U Prefer,roasted Or Cooked Corn? / Charis Baker Place Cake Training ! ! ! / Gas,stove Or Firewood,which U Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.