Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,220 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:35 PM

I’m Yet To Decide Whether To Accept Gov. Akpabio’s Gift – Tuface Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Yet To Decide Whether To Accept Gov. Akpabio’s Gift – Tuface Idibia (751 Views)

I’m Yet To Recover From The Shock Of My Alleged Sextape – Chidinma / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Yet To Decide Whether To Accept Gov. Akpabio’s Gift – Tuface Idibia by RoblesOg(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
Award winning musician, Tuface Idibia, on Sunday said he was yet to decide whether or not to accept the controversial wedding gifts presented to him and his wife on Friday by Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom. Read details at: http:///PQSOc

1 Like

Re: I’m Yet To Decide Whether To Accept Gov. Akpabio’s Gift – Tuface Idibia by whisper88(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hmmmmm! Y not accept n give it to me?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okotie Scammed / Is He High On Something? Kanye West's New Title Album "I Am God" / Tonto Dike's Song Now Kills Mosquitoes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.