Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Looking For Somebody To Help Fund My Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Somebody To Help Fund My Paypal Account (526 Views)

Nigeria agrees currency swap with China to shore up naira, help fund deficit / Nigeria Agrees Currency Swap With China To Shore Up Naira, Help Fund Deficit / Who Can Help Fund My Dollar Account Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Somebody To Help Fund My Paypal Account by normaljenny(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hello nairalanders. I am looking for anybody with money in in their account to help fund my paypal account. Pls reply with account details I can send money, with contact address, email address, phone number and PIN
Re: Looking For Somebody To Help Fund My Paypal Account by chigo4u: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Looking For Somebody To Help Fund My Paypal Account by dav8id(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
What amount..? N210 per $ is my rate.i can fund up to $600
normaljenny: Hello nairalanders. I am looking for anybody with money in in their account to help fund my paypal account. Pls reply with account details I can send money, with contact address, email address, phone number and PIN
Re: Looking For Somebody To Help Fund My Paypal Account by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 11, 2013
how can i open and verify my paypal account here in nigeria?...
Re: Looking For Somebody To Help Fund My Paypal Account by darkhand: 4:52am On Mar 11, 2013
NubiLove: how can i open and verify my paypal account here in nigeria?...

This is not rocket science. It is easy if you know what you are doing.
Re: Looking For Somebody To Help Fund My Paypal Account by normaljenny(m): 6:07am On Mar 11, 2013
If you desire to open and verify a paypal account follow this link and carefully read and u will understand that it is not as hard as many people make it to be.
Goodluck.

http://naijaimf.com/index.php?showtopic=15

NubiLove: how can i open and verify my paypal account here in nigeria?...
Re: Looking For Somebody To Help Fund My Paypal Account by bolayei: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Becareful and make sure the paypal funds are legit? If you still want paypal funds contact me 447831374371

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales Of Used 6feet Roland Printer!! / Advice On Printing Business / Calling On All Geo Fluid Private Placement Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.