Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... (2540 Views)

NIMC Make-up Test, Who Else Got The Text? / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by anticent(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
If it was indeed true that NIMC has requested for a make-up test from people who could not write the test at first,then it means the total number of people who passed the previous test is not up to the required number of the expected applicants for the available slots.This will mean less than 1,740 people passed the last CBT test.

However,if this is a fake call,then everyone who wrote the last test all still have hope.

Share your opinions.
Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by deandavid(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
What do you mean? For that crowd? In my centre unilorin, i think i saw more than 5000 people, so you mean from the 5 centers with more than 100000 applicant, they couldnt get jst 1500 people that passed, thats not possible abeg. now a friend of mine who also wrote with me got the message. Although i cant think of why this make up test, by i doubt its because they didnt get people who scored above 50%.

1 Like

Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by anticent(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
Alas!The NIMC make-up test is very much true.It's right there on their website.The question now is the motive behind this emergeency make-up test.

Everyone expects call for interviews now but noone is expecting a test.Hmmmmm.Government jobs.
Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 11, 2013
hard to believe they are calling applicants for makeup test when those that left there confort zone to write the exams are yet to get there results... this may likely be a strategy to manipulate the result. God pass them shar

2 Likes

Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by waleajijim(m): 7:52am On Mar 11, 2013
In addition to all that, this make up test is just to clear all grounds and have a clear record in order to prevent unnecessary probe. By the relevant authorities as being experienced in other agencies.

Specifically, they don't want questions like why did you ask some1 from enugu to come write in Lagos and thereby eliminate him/her from the test.

It does not at all mean that the quota has not been reached or favoritism will not be applied.

God bless Nigeria like no where else.

2 Likes

Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by olawumia(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2013
ondo_boi: hard to believe they are calling applicants for makeup test when those that left there confort zone to write the exams are yet to get there results... this may likely be a strategy to manipulate the result. God pass them shar
manipulate ?
They dont Need make up to do dat . They ave there list already .i think its a way of increasing budget for d recruitment process

1 Like

Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by anticent(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2013
Even some who wrote the test still got invitation for a make-up test.Probably NIMC wants everyone to pass.If we all passed,what happens next?lol.Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by qualified(f): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2013
I suspect foul play. Either there is someone whom they want him/her to get d job, and d person missed d 1st test; OR someone wants d recruitment agency to make more money.
If not, have they employed all that took d 1st test?
Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by nicago: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2013
I wonder why all the hype given to this second test issue, it's simple as it is. People who missed the test for one reason or the other are being given another chance to write theirs.

PERIOD!!!!
Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by azpekuliar: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2013
Abeg una wey don write am, make una allow people like us wey never write to write am ooo. I'm in Lagos, and being asked to travel all the way to Ilorin to write the initial test was so insensitive. I'm glad they dwelt on it, and realized they weren't fair to a lot of similar applicant in my shoes and have given us a chance.

Kudos to them!
Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by psalmytito(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2013
Almighty God in action
Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by bibinwaka: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2013
pls if u hav writn b4 dnt go. it is a strategy 2 eliminate double entries.
Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by anticent(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
nicago: I wonder why all the hype given to this second test issue, it's simple as it is. People who missed the test for one reason or the other are being given another chance to write theirs.

PERIOD!!!!

The point is,even people who had written the test before are still invited again.Sincerely why should people who couldn't manage to leave their comfort zone be made to write the test at the luxury of their own choice when others traveled miles to write the test in the first place.Whatever reason they may have for second chance.It's unfair and not acceptable.
Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is the handwork of the FEDERAL CHARACTER..
Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
Seriously If you have written before and you still got the sms,ignore it cos if you insisted and go it will be a waste of time cos d system will not open again for u to write.U don't expect them not to know that some have written before. This make up exam was for those who missed d first one due to location. And they are also aware that if they don't do so,that many will write petition to the National Assembly. Atleast u all are witnesses to the series of probes on federal jobs now
Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by lacum: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
my question is: y will their website b gmail
i tot dis is a federal govt agency
Re: Logical Reasoning-if NIMC Make-up Was True,then This Is What It Means to Us... by anticent(m): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
lacum: my question is: y will their website b gmail
i tot dis is a federal govt agency

My brother,if you are still doubting the authencity of the make-up test,it is real.It has been confirmed from their office in Abuja.Just unfair why people who refused to leave their comfort zone will now write the test on a platter of gold.

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot Automobile / Somebody Pls Help Me / Staffs Needed At Head Light Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.