Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,786 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Need Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help (688 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by cuteboii: 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hello house,i graduated from the university 2 years ago and i have not gotten a job since then but from the little menial jobs i have done i have been able to save up to a a million naira or there about which i think will be enough for me to leave the coutry and am think of either the USA or the UK,but my greatest problem right now is how to get the right document because i cant use a worker going on leave from work nor a student going on vacation to apply for a visit visa and am not sure the money i have will be enough for masters abroad,please how do i go about getting the appropriate documents to apply for visa,will really apprciate any help as am bent on leaving the country for a greener pastures abroad.
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 11, 2013
why not consider eastern europe? with 1M, you can do your master degree there and migrate easily from there afterwards to your choice destination country LEGALLY. usa or canada might not be possible with that amount.

and i would advise you to be careful when contacting someone here on NL because boyz are not smiling.
Re: I Need Help by Vicjustice: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2013
cuteboii: Hello house,i graduated from the university 2 years ago and i have not gotten a job since then but from the little menial jobs i have done i have been able to save up to a a million naira or there about which i think will be enough for me to leave the coutry and am think of either the USA or the UK,but my greatest problem right now is how to get the right document because i cant use a worker going on leave from work nor a student going on vacation to apply for a visit visa and am not sure the money i have will be enough for masters abroad,please how do i go about getting the appropriate documents to apply for visa,will really apprciate any help as am bent on leaving the country for a greener pastures abroad.
If you obtained any documents from any source order than what you genuinely acquired, you would be going no where until you serve a life ban from the US or a merciful 10 years ban from the UK.
I WARN YOU!
Re: I Need Help by swaggaprince(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2013
?
Re: I Need Help by swaggaprince(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2013
dahonestboss: why not consider eastern europe? with 1M, you can do your master degree there and migrate easily from there afterwards to your choice destination country LEGALLY. usa or canada might not be possible with that amount.

and i would advise you to be careful when contacting someone here on NL because boyz are not smiling.
any advise on such schools,do u know of any?
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2013
swaggaprince: any advise on such schools,do u know of any?

Google universities in Poland/Hungary/cz republic better still, Master degree are free in Finland. you can give it a try also

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / Truths You Should Know / Refused Uk Business Visa Twice Even With Cambridge Sponsorship Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.