Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Organising A Press Conference For A Talent Reality Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Organising A Press Conference For A Talent Reality Show (629 Views)

Omotola Stunning In A Red Dress At A Press Confrence For Her Reality Show / Timaya Remembers The Time He Went To A Talent Hunt Show But Didn’t Win / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Organising A Press Conference For A Talent Reality Show by Goldcon: 7:43am On Mar 11, 2013
We are working on an Entertainment Event; a Talent Reality Show. We plan to formally kick start it with a press conference and a press release (Mostly for entertainment news) but we don't have enough ideas on how to go about it. Please, I need any suggestions or recommendations.

Or if you are into any area of Entertainment Journalism (Online, TV, Radio, Magazines etc. kindly drop your email contact and the press release will be mailed to you.

Please, I honestly don't know exactly how this goes, so I need your understanding and corporation. And will appreciate any assistance.
Re: Organising A Press Conference For A Talent Reality Show by Louis007: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2013
Goldcon: We are working on an Entertainment Event; a Talent Reality Show. We plan to formally kick start it with a press conference and a press release (Mostly for entertainment news) but we don't have enough ideas on how to go about it. Please, I need any suggestions or recommendations.

Or if you are into any area of Entertainment Journalism (Online, TV, Radio, Magazines etc. kindly drop your email contact and the press release will be mailed to you.

Please, I honestly don't know exactly how this goes, so I need your understanding and corporation. And will appreciate any assistance.

Contact me: victor.egbosiuba@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know About Solid Star / PHOTOS: Pictures Of Fashion Blunders / Beyonce Covers The March Issue Of Shape Magazine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.