Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Wierd: Chantal Banks A Woman Who Has Crazy Obsession For Rodents Speaks On Her L - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wierd: Chantal Banks A Woman Who Has Crazy Obsession For Rodents Speaks On Her L (1175 Views)

(photos) How An Ex-model’s Obsession For Big Booty Ruined Her Life / Meet One Of The Most Beautiful African First Ladies- Chantal Biya / PHOTOS: Meet Africa's Most Glamourous Ist Lady: Chantal Biya Of Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

Wierd: Chantal Banks A Woman Who Has Crazy Obsession For Rodents Speaks On Her L by henrydeelinkag(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2013
......I Love Rats More Than My Husband....

Chantal Banks , a woman who lost her husband due to her crazy love for rats has spoken up.

In the upcoming TLC’s My Crazy Obsession show, Chantal has 19 rats.
She currently lives alone with the 19 rats in her 2-bedroom house.

Her rat obsession started when she was 16. Her love for rodents has become an obsession.

She allows them to lick her lips and run across her on the bed.

Chantal and her husband have a son together. Kevin who said ‘I grew up with siblings and they were rats.’

Due to her crazy rat obsession , her marriage has collapsed and she has moved out of her matrimonial home to live alone with her rats.

‘My husband didn’t really want to take care of my rats anymore and it was very demoralizing’

‘My husband will never have the type of bond that I have with my rats.’

‘I love rats more than I love people. I can’t live without them.

‘My rats love me, they don’t judge me. They love me for who I am. When I cry they lick my tears.’- Chantal Banks said
Her ex-husband who is still hopeful about their relationship accused

Chantal of buying too many rats from the pet store without his knowledge…. I didn’t want any rats,’ Mr Banks explains

Source: http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/03/wierd-chantal-banks-woman-who-has-crazy.html?m=1

Re: Wierd: Chantal Banks A Woman Who Has Crazy Obsession For Rodents Speaks On Her L by tjskii(f): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2013
Eeeeeww gross,wat is wrong with all dis oyibo peopl sef,its lik nuttiness is in their dna,u nid to watch the 'my secret obsession show'on TLC to undstnd wat I'm talkin bout

Banky W gets an erectn in Public / Odemwingie's Marriage In Trouble / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari: New Couple Alert?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7