Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Help! How Do I Stop My A 1 Year Old Baby From Breastfeeding. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! How Do I Stop My A 1 Year Old Baby From Breastfeeding. (1238 Views)

Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / Four-Week-Old Baby Bled To Death After Botched Circumcision / How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Stop My A 1 Year Old Baby From Breastfeeding. by ChristyGodwin: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2013
Help!How do i stop my baby from breastfeeding,she's a year and a month now and likes sucking all through the nite and this has affected i and my husband's intimacy.
Re: Help! How Do I Stop My A 1 Year Old Baby From Breastfeeding. by innersecret(f): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2013
Apply aloe vera on ur breast,when he/she taste and notice its bitter,believe,u will beg for him/her to come and suck and he wouldn't want to.
Re: Help! How Do I Stop My A 1 Year Old Baby From Breastfeeding. by coldgate(f): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2013
I heard there are some aloe plants thatare not edible. How do we tell the difference? I also need to stop my 1yr old son from breastfeeding.
Re: Help! How Do I Stop My A 1 Year Old Baby From Breastfeeding. by dominique(f): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2013
Stopping a child from breastfeeding no be small thing o. Involves a lot of determination, involves a lot of baby crying and discomfort on your path. If you're someone that can't stand to watch your baby cry for long, keep him/her away from you for about 3 days cos the baby WILL cry for hours non-stop. The child will cry so hard that you'll be tempted to lift your blouse and breastfeed him. So you have to be very determined and ignore the crying. Make sure you find a substitute for the b.milk with warm beverage with plenty of milk. You, the mother will experience horrible discomfort throughout that perios as the bosoms would be swollen and very painful. You can squeeze out the breastmilk till the breast stops producing it. Pls don't put anything on your bosoms o. A deperate baby will suck through it and there could be side defects.

(1) (Reply)

Here’s Why You Can’t Ignore Sexually-transmitted Diseases / This Is Horrible...ladies Take Note / Types Of Heart Disease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.