Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. (1569 Views)

How Real Do You Think Google Trader Is? If You Made A Purchase Before / forex trader / Are You Frustrated And Tired Of Trying To Run And Grow Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. by fullman(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2013
I traded forex for more than 3 year and continually lose until I came across this strategy and system. It works 9 out of 10 times if you know how to use it. I just started giving free signal of this strategy. To be part you join me by liking my facebook page. The signals is free. www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Forex-Signals/119944534856940

1 Like

Re: Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. by fullman(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
I already have a new trade running.if u wish you can join. We are selling audnzd.

Re: Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. by fullman(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
Those two green line are our tp and sl.
Re: Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. by fullman(m): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2013
We picked 50pips yesterday selling audnzd. But we are going to resell again, to be part of this you can join me by liking my facebook page above
Re: Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. by fullman(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
LECTURE 1. Three Most Important Arsenal for Success in Forex.
you need a good trading system+good trading strategy +good emotion(courage and patience). you see trading system is the group of same or different indicators that you use. it must include an indicator that tells you when to enter, when to exit and where to put your stop loss. this is the worst problem faced by traders as they couldnt get such. trading strategy is how you use that system.100 people can use the same system in 100 ways. but only very few use it well.so you see that it is as important as the system itself.the only people that does not need a trading system are those who trade price action and candle stick formation .but it takes a lot of time to train yourself in that. and lastly if you get the first two right you can trade with courage and patience. that is why you need to get the system i use and my secrets in using it. it will save you a lot of losing trade and get you a lot of money trust me. HAPPY PIPPING. remember to like my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Forex-Signals/119944534856940
Re: Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. by fullman(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
we will sell audnzd again but we have to wait. maybe 1 day or 2 or even 3. we are not trading much but trading well. we should get up to 150pips this time. to be part of this successful trade join us by liking my facebook page

Re: Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. by fullman(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
LECTURE 2. Different Ways Traders enter a Trade.
Entering a trade is as important as getting out of a trade.if you get it wrong , you have already failed even before you start. some traders enter trade towards the end of a trend thats why they lose.this maybe because they were trading in opposite ddirection to the main trend.it may also be because the series of indicators they are using are lagging indicators . get me right, lagging indicator are good if you are on the main long trend. majority enters in the middle of the trend. even though this is still manageable the problem they encounter is how much will the trend still move.this makes them pick a little pips or lose everything while trying to gain some more pips. the best is entering as soon as the trend start. but it is hard to know when a new trend is starting with the series of trading system available out there and indicators on your mt4 or mt5. that is where my trading system comes in, it has 2 indicators that measures oversold and overbought. but beyound this , one of these two indicator wait so much to measure extreme overbought and oversold region. at this point the market has no choice but to change direction. thats when i enter and i get a lot of pips and get out before any change of direction. also in these system is another indicator that warns of a new change of trend. happy pipping
Re: Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. by fullman(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
LECTURE 2. Different Ways Traders enter a Trade.
Entering a trade is as important as getting out of a trade.if you get it wrong , you have already failed even before you start. some traders enter trade towards the end of a trend thats why they lose.this maybe because they were trading in opposite ddirection to the main trend.it may also be because the series of indicators they are using are lagging indicators . get me right, lagging indicator are good if you are on the main long trend. majority enters in the middle of the trend. even though this is still manageable the problem they encounter is how much will the trend still move.this makes them pick a little pips or lose everything while trying to gain some more pips. the best is entering as soon as the trend start. but it is hard to know when a new trend is starting with the series of trading system available out there and indicators on your mt4 or mt5. that is where my trading system comes in, it has 2 indicators that measures oversold and overbought. but beyound this , one of these two indicator wait so much to measure extreme overbought and oversold region. at this point the market has no choice but to change direction. thats when i enter and i get a lot of pips and get out before any change of direction. also in these system is another indicator that warns of a new change of trend. happy pipping
Re: Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. by fullman(m): 8:04am On Mar 13, 2013
We are selling audcad now join us by liking the facebook page
Re: Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. by fullman(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
LECTURE 3. Money Management and Loss Management.
Most traders had been taught money management but very few know about loss management. Money management is the act of using small lots or volume so that one or more loss at a role will not wipe out your money or depreciate it greatly. example of lot calculation; if you have 1000 dollars and trade with 0.1, you will have to lose 1000pips to finish your acct. suppose you have 200 pips and you use 0.01 you will have to lose 2000 pips to finish your acct. you see there are systems that that has a season of winning and that of loss but there are some few ones like mine that have a very high winning rate. if you follow rules you cant lose 3 times on a row, even 2 times is rare.
Loss management is different from money management in the sense that you need money management before trade and loss management when you are in loss. one main way to manage loss is called hedging. this means suppose you are selling and the market started buying and you are in a big or medium loss, you will not cut off with the loss but start buying again so that when the market get to where it will turn back to sell you will cut off the profit from the new buy and wait for the market to sell well again and cut out the sell.this often result into no loss atall or little more gain. the problem with this hedging thing is that you have to use a good system that can accurately tell you when the market will return to the opposite direction. infact my trading system does this perfectly well. remember there is no 100% winning system because of sudden fundamental news that do change trade direction but i grade mine 90% because out of 10 trades it rarely lose 2.
Re: Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader. by fullman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
We just finish harvesting another pips on nzdjpy. Why not join the train

(1) (Reply)

Keke Napep For Sale / We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast / Road Grading Company At Your Service-call Us Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.