Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Will You Slap Your Mum For 200million Dollars? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Slap Your Mum For 200million Dollars? (1232 Views)

What Will Yo Do If This Man Slap Your Wife/girlfriend / Will You Slap Your Mum For 20million Dollars? / If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Slap Your Mum For 200million Dollars? by cr7lomo: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
What will you do if an arab multi billionaire insults your mum in a provocative way and also humuliates her in public that it makes her cry in ur presence and asks you 2 slap her on to of it for 200million dollars cash and d cash is in front of you waiting for you to grab it.

The question is what will you do, will you insult the man and liv d money or apologise to the man and go home with 200million dollars cash
Re: Will You Slap Your Mum For 200million Dollars? by Edoboy1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
angry....what kind of post is this? How could you ever come up with such ugly imagination? Well let me answer you, I will not only insult the man,am sure CNN will be our last bus stop. My MUM? OGA O.......well, first to comment. grin
Re: Will You Slap Your Mum For 200million Dollars? by madone: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeev. Me I ll say noooo slap my mum why I ll sue them and walk away with my mum. But that must av been after my mum has used her eyes to order me to give her the slap and I must have landed her one with my eyes close and you ll see me walk tall with my mum out and the money on my left hand.it must av been on a reality game show
Re: Will You Slap Your Mum For 200million Dollars? by obioraeze(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
for you to actualy imagine this. You would slap (or even kill) your mum for N2,000 naira....mtshwww

(1) (Reply)

LAGOS — Six Months After A Building At Jakande Estate, Oke-afa , Isolo Area Of L / This END TIME THINGS Must Stop! / How Many 'likes' Do You Have As Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.