Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Woman Killed By Lion During Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Killed By Lion During Sex (1205 Views)

Waje Pictured Caressing A Lion In A Zoo (photos) / Actor Clems Onyeka Killed By Stray Bullet In Asaba This Afternoon / MC-Loph Was Killed By Emeka Morgan— Mum Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Killed By Lion During Sex by veey: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sharai Mawera was enjoying a passionate moment with her lover when the Big Cat struck ending in a fatal mess.

Sharai’s partner, who has not been identified, ran off naked in a bid to raise the alarm.

But local reports say tragic market worker Sharai was killed at the scene in Kariba, northern Zimbabwe.
A friend told My Zimbabwe: “Unfortunately the woman was mauled to death by the lion, but her boyfriend managed to escape naked.”

The pal said Sharai and her fisherman boyfriend would meet at their favourite beauty spot in the wild.

He said: “The two were romping when the incident occurred. The lion came from behind and roared.

“The guy managed to escape before stopping at a distance where he witnessed his companion being attacked.

click here http://www.vanessamichael.com/2013/03/woman-killed-by-lion-during-sex.html to read more
Re: Woman Killed By Lion During Sex by anonymous6(f): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
thats sad but that is a risk that should have come to their mindd when they decided to do that act in the wild where exotic animals like lions roam.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Has Only One Lung...6 Organs of your Body You Can Live Without / Basketmouth: My Wife Really Suffered Me When I Was Chasing Her / Tiësto The Number One DJ In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.