Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business (25873 Views)

Wizkid Ventures Into A New Business Apart From Music. (Also see photos). / Psquare Ventures Into Bussiness, Establishes In Congo Republic (photos) / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Ventures Into Music,signs With Kentro World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by MRLINGTON(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
Yes o
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Abrantie: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
Psquare again?
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Revolva(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wow some people here are idiots bringing tribal bash..I pity all of you bringing tribal bash in this..instead of you to think and talk about how d oil biz is done and see d outcome to it ..all is see is some fools praisin their tribe as if igbos have not been successful in doing business eversince stop all this inferiority complex ndi igbos. and offcourse our yorubas brodas also and all other tribes..look stop tribalism...and how do you know the policemen are abokis .is it written on their head..or are there not other tribes in our police force again..what is wrong with people on NL you guys are bastards if you bring tribals bash here again --

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by MATUREZEE: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
This good news
congrats bros, u re blessed indeed
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Blackbody20(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
i am happy for them.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by mrhansome12(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Your points are noted grin
I love ur reply this is how wise and matured piple reply to fools
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
mrhansome12: I love ur reply this is how wise and matured piple reply to fools

Who is the fool between Peter and Paul Okoye? Why did they let some people out of yaba left?
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by mimifonwon(f): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2013
its good they are investing their money well instead of buying fancy rubbish cars and mansions, they share residence and are investing wisely, kudos guys. And oh, Peter I really think you should have a clothing line,love your style....
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by StateOfMind: 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
CFCfan:

Your points are noted grin

Nice one kiss kiss kiss
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by whizkidd: 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
And the moral of the story issss. Those wey campaign for Jonathan don dey hammer loool. Nigeria takes care of those who take care of the oppressors. same thing with Dbanj
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
StateOfMind:

Nice one kiss kiss kiss
mrhansome12: I love ur reply this is how wise and matured piple reply to fools

Thanks. cool
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by HezronLorraine(m): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
specialguest: Igbo kwenu! Congrats guys the sky is your limit.
read my signature,d sky is nobody's limit.the boots of astronaut's have imprints in mars and the moon.there was a time no one thought man could ever fly,first airplane,then spacecrafts.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Yes, i supplied dem some drums of RED OIL yesterday.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
Well done guys Good to know you are using your head and not using your money to Bleep ashawo finish and club

Remember to pay your taxes to Fashola though.

Eko o ni baje oo
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by HezronLorraine(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
Oil tnz lolz.no beefing but why the security pose and the 2 vessels.they may have only become a stakeholder to some oil firm.though they would make cool cash and deals whether its an oil bloc they buy,a share in oil company.all is done in good faith.as far as am concerned,the days of oil are numbered,cause researchers and engineers round the globe are looking for alternative sources for constant energy.even biomass,i just imagined our sewage canals and drainages becoming an electricity supply station,wind powered planes are being developed,theres already a solar paneled plane,cars and automobiles running without gas but recycled and automatic self rechargeable energy.much more is awaited.there are hypnosis of oil wells drying up in the nearest future and our govt ain't doing anything to stockpile oil like US,not really their fault cause of the theres bad mismanagement of our petroleum resources.the rapid growth and development in technology would outrun their pace to our wildest amazements.i hope our govt takes note of all these.cause they need to refocuse their eyes back to agriculture and minerals exporting,build a world class textile industry that would be a global demand for fashion brands around the world and develop local content.these are other sources of wealth not the concenteration on oil.i wondered if we were to have diamonds in abundance for export,we would no longer exist.petroleum,crippled.wake up the other dying sectors and stop giving them panadol but 'panasharp'.the potentials we have here if well utilised would see us as global attraction and pace setter.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by kiyosaki1(m): 12:24am On Mar 12, 2013
What % of their wealth come from SE *reaping where you do not sow*
OkpaaaraIgbo: Well done boys. The next project is to bring your Square records HQ villa down to the South East.! Keep riding men
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by chuquiz(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2013
OkparaIgbo: Well done boys. The next project is to bring your Square records HQ villa down to the South East.! Keep riding men
So you go fit kidnap them for South East abi?...
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Lakayana: 1:15am On Mar 12, 2013
bbpreye.:
What is Psquare please?
I sorry you for dem chop your money and oil dey commot for their body you sit down dey ask questions.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 12, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Oil tnz lolz.no beefing but why the security pose and the 2 vessels.they may have only become a stakeholder to some oil firm.though they would make cool cash and deals whether its an oil bloc they buy,a share in oil company.all is done in good faith.as far as am concerned,the days of oil are numbered,cause researchers and engineers round the globe are looking for alternative sources for constant energy.even biomass,i just imagined our sewage canals and drainages becoming an electricity supply station,wind powered planes are being developed,theres already a solar paneled plane,cars and automobiles running without gas but recycled and automatic self rechargeable energy.much more is awaited.there are hypnosis of oil wells drying up in the nearest future and our govt ain't doing anything to stockpile oil like US,not really their fault cause of the theres bad mismanagement of our petroleum resources.the rapid growth and development in technology would outrun their pace to our wildest amazements.i hope our govt takes note of all these.cause they need to refocuse their eyes back to agriculture and minerals exporting,build a world class textile industry that would be a global demand for fashion brands around the world and develop local content.these are other sources of wealth not the concenteration on oil.i wondered if we were to have diamonds in abundance for export,we would no longer exist.petroleum,crippled.wake up the other dying sectors and stop giving them panadol but 'panasharp'.the potentials we have here if well utilised would see us as global attraction and pace setter.
What is your point as related to the topic and the musicians mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by vanstanzy(m): 1:41am On Mar 12, 2013
With enough cash, i would venture into oil business myself. Finally, kudos to the p.spuare brothers, abeg make them

diversify their investments jor. While they are at it, they shouldnt forget to invest in GOLD.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by vanstanzy(m): 1:48am On Mar 12, 2013
chingyjant:
What is your point as related to the topic and the musicians mentioned?

I tire o! Too much grammer, he must be a Philosopher, u know, aristotle and co. Just small comment required and he

writes an entire epistle.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Chillypelly(m): 2:03am On Mar 12, 2013
Me sef wan oyel business na loan I dey find.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by igboboy1(m): 2:17am On Mar 12, 2013
dayokanu: Well done guys Good to know you are using your head and not using your money to Bleep ashawo finish and club

Remember to pay your taxes to Fashola though.

Eko o ni baje oo

wow is this dayokanu the ogaranya one of the whole ile ife community that has this non explicit non-igbo hating write up?

It is a lie...where is bluetooth?
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by igboboy1(m): 2:19am On Mar 12, 2013
whizkidd: And the moral of the story issss. Those wey campaign for Jonathan don dey hammer loool. Nigeria takes care of those who take care of the oppressors. same thing with Dbanj

if u like dey there dey dull like Bamidele....
no be who sabi road u go follow?
D'banj collect pie, p sqaure collect pie, even alhajis for north (as we have come to know that 83% if oil blocs na dem get am) collect pie, yet you are dulling on a dulling thing....
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 12, 2013
pray it real, nice once, always like those guyz.
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Ivynwa(f): 4:29am On Mar 12, 2013
My baby boys thinking big. Lol
I have read about two naija stuffs on oil blocs for the past two days and have been thinking "oil blocs" too. grin #Dreamthinz
Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 12, 2013
bbpreye.:
Our Nigeria police are so useless! See how dem dey pose dey snap pishure with Psquare! Forget their rifle, forget their duty post! Very Useless bunch of abokis!
I BET IF P SQUARE CAME TO UR OFFICE/PLACE OF WORK TOO U WOULD BE JUST AS USELESS

3 Likes

Re: Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 12, 2013
Babzilla:
I BET IF P SQUARE CAME TO UR OFFICE/PLACE OF WORK TOO U WOULD BE JUST AS USELESS
lWTMB grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today / Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes / Fela’s Wives Were Labelled As Sluts – Says Victoria Kimani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.