Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart (18455 Views)

"African Waist" - Tiwa Savage Ft. Don Jazzy (Video) / 'My Darlin' Video By Tiwa Savage Ft "Grandma Savage" / Tiwa Savage Ft. Don Jazzy - Eminado (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by kabaka1: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
toria1980: Nicey, but stolen...copyright infringement grin

Pls explain...?
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by somegirl1: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
chucky234: Is there any law in place that prohibit the use of beat already used by someone else? Listen to songs made in the US then come back if you fail to find same beats used by two different artists.
Na bad belle go kill,how God go take bless you if you no praise your fellow bro/sis works.

like.................................like
The beats aren't strikingly similar by the way.

It's a good song, catchy too.
Some people just like to hate.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by ANYPEN(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
I must admit that the video has a lot of unconnected dots in the storyline

- Tiwa talked of being tipsy yet there was no sign of alcoholic drink or any sign that she's taken some earlier.

-According to the lyrics, Don J should be trying to touch Tiwa and trying to be all over her and that would have justified Tiwa's "i don't want you to touch me, i just want you to watch me" Instead, Don J was just sitting there playing the Don as if Dons don't feel 'hot urges'

-Although, Don's dressing showed some level of casualty as shown in his tie that was loose, Tiwa on the other hand who was suppose to be half drunk and who was suppose to be dancing seductively was perfectly dressed and seems to be 100% in her senses.

-Although, the video showed some level of dizziness, we were not sure if it was Don, Tiwa or the cameraman who was dizzy as the video was not specific on this.

Except for these unconnected lines in the story, the pictures were clean and simple!
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by Subzero101(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Na u be fool... u tink say ur mate never reach to dey comot for Tv? Agabya... no du pack komot for ur mama house.. Hediot boy
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by pholubaba(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
cool song...beat not original tho + i dont realy like d video(my opinion)
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by oluwashanufunmi: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
nNICE ONE
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by valuka(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by waxdude: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
kabaka1: I love d song, especially d beat, but 4 d video, to me it has a nice collection of images, but I didn't feel d the full effect if d song with d video. I think seeing Tiwa in d black dress dancing with her backup dancers to d thumping beat of the track would have been really cool 4 d video grin.
abi....was expecting dancers,no neccessarily ladies but real hip hop dancers...,nd d chairs seems small for don jazzy
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by kq(m): 1:24am On Mar 13, 2013
mimifonwon: this video was very disappointing, tiwa why, no storyline, just a splash of image, smh!!! just blah...jejune

I concur. I expected a storyline with the video to this song..
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by feliar(f): 6:13am On Mar 13, 2013
She may not have done anything original,but she held this video down, shows professionalism,plus she's very marketable. Don Jazzy is a business man so I'm not surprised to see him in the video, tho I still think he should have given that opportunity to someone who'd bring more finesse to the video, a 2 face, super c, or even M.I.
But all in all, it was a pleasant watch, not hard on the ears at all and for everyone saying the beats sound liked lumidee's, yes it does, but that doesn't take anything from tiwa's delivery, or the mmph factor the video surely has.
viva Team Tiwa, Go Mavin, there's surely life after D-bang aka Mr No talent.......oops I said tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart by nekaa(f): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2013
The video didn't make any sense, its just made me hate a good song.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 / I Am Not My Hair (remix): India Arie Ft Akon / D’banj – Go Down (unfinished)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.