Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

‘goldie And I Had Already Picked Our Outfits For The AMVCA’ – Denrele Edun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘goldie And I Had Already Picked Our Outfits For The AMVCA’ – Denrele Edun (1469 Views)

Best Cleavages At The AMVCA 2016 / Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘goldie And I Had Already Picked Our Outfits For The AMVCA’ – Denrele Edun by Naijabliss(m): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
The Channel O VJ, who has been in mourning for almost a month now due to the loss of his best friend, singer Susan ‘Goldie’ Harvey, was dressed in a black and gold jacket.

As the official redcarpet host of the AMVCA, held at the Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Isand, Lagos, Denrele was full of life and entertaining. as he brought with him his A-game, showing that he’s coping well with the death of his dear friend.

A day before the event, Denrele tweeted that he and Goldie had planned to attend the event together: ‘Goldie and I were supposed to dazzle Africa at d first ever #AMVCA happening 2mrw but gurl, I’m repping for u by hosting d Redcarpet LIVE…Goldie and I had already picked our outfits for the #AMVCA but worry not Golden One,I’m wearing al d colours for ur elegant dress!’
Read More Here:http:///entertainment/goldie-and-i-had-already-picked-our-outfits-for-the-amvca-denrele-edun.html

Re: ‘goldie And I Had Already Picked Our Outfits For The AMVCA’ – Denrele Edun by Chanchit: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
Eeyah. Anyway I have a new friend for you.

Tonto-Dike.

(1) (Reply)

Download Lilangel Ft Terry G She Wan Wound Me Mp3 / Eedris Aldulkareem Disses Donjazzy Again / Picture Of Super Eagles Emenike, Onazi And Musa Dancing Kukere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.