Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why Do Nigerians Wear Dresses To The Beach? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Nigerians Wear Dresses To The Beach? (3018 Views)

Finding Proper Size Prom Dresses To Flatter Your Body Type / ASOS Is Adding Budget-friendly Bridesmaid Dresses To The Mix! / 4 Lovers Of ALL Things Ankara!from Dresses To Furniture.let's Gist!pics Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Wear Dresses To The Beach? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
I went to the beach yesterday(not for the first time o) I noticed that almost everyone was fully dressed except some guys that wore boxers. I don't understand is that the normal beach wear here or are they beaches where people are dressed for the occasion? PS: I had to take my bikini top and short back. Home without wearing them.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Wear Dresses To The Beach? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
Here is proof

Re: Why Do Nigerians Wear Dresses To The Beach? by uzoo: 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
i think they are trying to promote ''descent dressing'' even at the beach , under the blazing sun and sandy grounds.

damn , is that guy in a suit?? shocked shocked shocked on the beach ,i think he should have worn the rain coat to go with it. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Wear Dresses To The Beach? by madamebebe(f): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
uzoo: i think they are trying to promote ''descent dressing'' even at the beach , under the blazing sun and sandy grounds.

damn , is that guy in a suit?? shocked shocked shocked on the beach ,i think he should have worn the rain coat to go with it. grin

Hahah I guess he had been to church earlier with his nwunye.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Wear Dresses To The Beach? by madamebebe(f): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
Op we nigerians are shy now cheesy .. Na yansh you go beach to scope grin abi, you con dey vex wen you no see am tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerians Wear Dresses To The Beach? by uzoo: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
madame_bebe:

Hahah I guess he had been to church earlier with his nwunye.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Okoh Wins Queen Nigeria Beauty Pageant 2014 / Awesome Creative Ankara Design For Ladies / Wholesale Of Hublot Watches (resellers Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.