Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Endwell Partners Contact Please - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Endwell Partners Contact Please (2323 Views)

PARTNERS NEEDED *No Startup Fee Required* / Looking For Partners Who Can Supply 10,000 Mt Of Pks (palm Kernel Shell) / Looking For Partners For My New It Tech Concept,should Get 3 Branches In 2yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endwell Partners Contact Please by Thenetwork: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2008
Can someone give me Endwellpartners contact, I was informed they deal on e-gold and e-bullion. Urgently needed please
Re: Endwell Partners Contact Please by ololade247(m): 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2008
Signal thank you for your testimony, i know you are a good customer and downline, as it has been said you can contact us through the above address. we are readdy to do business with all, our office address is also correct above you can call me ( Lolade )personally on 08056004042 as this is my business line and you can as well call Jide on 08028342573, we are always at your service, call us for immediate funding of all e-currencies .

Let me use this medium to tell you that there is a newly launched mlm program that we are doing seminar on at The Triangle 28 Kodeshor street beside cash "n" carry , ikeja lagos
wednesdays 12 - 2 pm
Saturdays 11 - 1 pm
every week
www.instantrewardsclub.net/?ref=teamteam
call me for more info 08056004042
Re: Endwell Partners Contact Please by McOmo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
@Idemudia

FROM A PERSON WITH JUST 1 POST . . .UR POST REEKS MALICE embarassed

why do u say Instant rewards is 100 percent pyramid

inasmuch as I agree with u that some people dont know how to project MLMs in proper light, u should also know that MLM is about multiple streams of income . . .PEOPLE JUST LACK THE NEEDED STRATEGY IN CARRYING THEIR PEOPLE ALONG . . . . cool
Re: Endwell Partners Contact Please by IDEMUDIA1: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2008
@Mc Omo, grin

From a person with many posts.

What MLM is?

MLM (Multi Level Marketing, or Network Marketing) is a form of distribution in which the manufacturer employs a network of direct sales agents to sell and deliver its products or services to its customers. cool cool cool

Point of correction, this is not an issue of malice, people should learn to do MLM the way it is surpose to be done.  There is no harm in multiple streams of income but you should be able to identify Real MLM from Pyramid Scheme or Ponzi. This is the more reason why a wonder banks are still operating. tongue

Thanks
Re: Endwell Partners Contact Please by McOmo(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2008
come off it dude . . . embarassed

first off, why do u say INSTANT REWARDS IS A PYRAMID . . . .SIMPLE !
Re: Endwell Partners Contact Please by IDEMUDIA1: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2008
Read Carefully.

Arming yourself with adequate knowledge of the program you want to promote is very key to your success. You need to know the difference between and genuine program and a pyramid scheme. Most of these new programs just present free e-books to unsuspecting members as their products to give legality to their pyramid programs. How many people buy these kind of e-books online? These programs are dead on arrival and because of people’s greed; they don’t bother to ask questions about their owners are selling.

visit my blog and read more.

http://idemudia.
Re: Endwell Partners Contact Please by outlaws(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2008
cool

Hey poster:Google it up

(1) (Reply)

Blco Tto/fob & Cif Offers For 2015 / We Clean, Polish And Restore All Types Of Exortic And Elegant Floor Finishes / Uk Used Original Human Hair At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.