Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements (7950 Views)

Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster / Life & Times Of Justus Esiri / Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
Family of late Nollywood actor Chief Justus Esiri yesterday released details of burial arrangement..
Service of song April 9th.
Commendation mass at St. Jude Catholic Church Mafoluku Lagos on the 10th April 2013
Immediately after the service the body is expected to be flown to Warri in Delta for the second and final phase of the burial.

The body will then proceed to Abraka where there will be another commendation mass/lying-in-state at Polo Turuf Abraka on April 12 2013.
Therefter the body will move to his residence for interment. and entertainment of guest..

Source Vanguard NewsPaper
Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 12, 2013
Life is short, but legacy lives on.
Adieu veteran
Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2013
He was remembered for his role in Village HeadMaster

1 Like

Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by mcevans1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
Rest In Peace Papa cry
Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by konn: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
i love this man rip sir
Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by Koolking(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
Time not stated. Pls cross check
Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by Costa2000(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by Oshiite: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
He was a super actor,may he rest in peace,goodbye my hero
Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by obama4osama(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Some will sleep in the morning,some at noon day and other will go to bed at night,but the truth of the matter is that all will surely go to bed.The great question we should all be asking ourselves(myself inclusive) is where are we going to spend eternity?It is unfortunate that most of us never prepare for eternity,we are too religious and iniquity abounds everywhere even in our so called cathedral,the church has become so worldly and the world has become 'churchy',there is no distinct distinction between the church and the world again,revival has become history and holiness of life has become a taboo. I strongly believe that missing HEAVEN is much more than crying,if I miss heaven I will cry but by then it will be too late to repent and here on earth Nairalander will be typing RIP TO THE DEAD.It is high time we awake from our spiritual slumbering,spiritual barrenness and be awake to HOLINESS OF LIFE WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD.

Dear Nairalander,lets strive to be there(Heaven.

@ Topic,R.I.P

5 Likes

Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by obama4osama(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Some will sleep in the morning,some at noon day and other will go to bed at night,but the truth of the matter is that all will surely go to bed.The great question we should all be asking ourselves(myself inclusive) is where are we going to spend eternity?It is unfortunate that most of us never prepare for eternity,we are too religious and iniquity abounds everywhere even in our so called cathedral,the church has become so worldly and the world has become 'churchy',there is no distinct distinction between the church and the world again,revival has become history and holiness of life has become a taboo. I strongly believe that missing HEAVEN is much more than crying,if I miss heaven I will cry but by then it will be too late to repent and here on earth Nairalander will be typing RIP TO THE DEAD.It is high time we awake from our spiritual slumbering,spiritual barrenness and be awake to HOLINESS OF LIFE WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN SHALL SEE THE LORD.

Dear Nairalander,lets strive to be there(Heaven.

@ Topic,R.I.P
Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by sunnyp1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
St. Jude Catholic Church is very close to my house I dey go see papa face for the last time.
Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by elmajid(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
I was a great fan, bt i neva had a chance 2 see him off scren, nd neva will, his legacy wl lv on, rip 2 an entertainer.
Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by blackbeau1(f): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
R.I.P 'arthur'.beautiful,fantastic and exceptionally gifted actor
Re: Justus Esiri's Burial Arrangements by StarblackM: 12:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
History prefers LEGEND to mere men.RIP my veteran Actor.

(1) (Reply)

Move Over Flavour! Check Out Korede Bello's Sexy Selfies And Abs On Fleek / Braless Photo Of Nollywood Actress Getting Her Nipples Painted Onset / Why Is Sexy Dancer Kaffy Showing Her Boo.bs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.