Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Who Is The Most Annoying Poster On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Most Annoying Poster On Nairaland? (501 Views)

Is Bittyend The Smartest, Wittiest, Yet Most Annoying Poster On NL? / I Am The Best Poster On This Forum / Who Is The Dumbest Poster On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Annoying Poster On Nairaland? by HisRib(f): 4:55am On Mar 12, 2013
Is there a poster who just annoys you so much you wish you had the ability to punch them through the computer screen?

Or do you ever read a post/topic by a certain individual and wish your keyboard had a "slap him/her" key?

I have a few of those and they are as follows:

Adconline
Kirinwa
SniperInaDiaper

These 3 individuals annoy the living crap out of me.
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Poster On Nairaland? by FXKing2012(m): 6:23am On Mar 12, 2013
The award definitely goes to 4everGod1 aka bbfever aka Samuel Ekwueme. He is by far the very worst poster on NL. He roams from thread to thread like a confused ruminant regurgitating crap.

He clashes with everybody like a rabid homotherm and makes a real nuisance of himself but I allow him though because I find him very entertaining.
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Poster On Nairaland? by Caracta(f): 6:35am On Mar 12, 2013
LMAO...
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Poster On Nairaland? by EzePromoe: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2013
Caracta:
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Poster On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 14, 2013
HisRib: Is there a poster who just annoys you so much you wish you had the ability to punch them through the computer screen?

Or do you ever read a post/topic by a certain individual and wish your keyboard had a "slap him/her" key?

I have a few of those and they are as follows:

Adconline
Kirinwa
SniperInaDiaper

These 3 individuals annoy the living crap out of me.

*dancing azonto*

Im flattered kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Poster On Nairaland? by TableLeg(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2013
Musiwa

Tpia

(1) (Reply)

Seun Should Introduce A 'dislike' Button To Discourage Nuisance / Oga NSCDC PRO Is Guilty As Charged- Datz All / How Can A Writeup/news Make A Homepage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.