Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Pls Help! Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Tab With Wifi Only Option? - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Pls Help! Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Tab With Wifi Only Option? (620 Views)

Hp Mini Laptop With Wifi And Webcam / Ipad 2 With Wifi Plus 3g-32gb At Give Away Price(125k) / Ipad 2 With Wifi Plus 3g-32gb(128K only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Tab With Wifi Only Option? by mpowa(m): 6:06am On Mar 12, 2013
I saw a Samsung galaxy tab i would like to buy online, but i'm scared because it it only as wifi+bluetooth options. i've been reading alot articles about tethering and others but i'd like to know if there are options to still use this device in a Nigeria where wifi is not available everywhere. also i'd like to ask from those who usues wifi-only samsung tab; does it have a slot for a normal sim card, can one call with it? lastly i want to know if i can use my nokia asa200 for tethering/connecting since that's all i have. i'll appreciate your replies.

Re: Pls Help! Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Tab With Wifi Only Option? by sassygal(f): 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
yes It has a slot for normal SIM card and you can call with it
Re: Pls Help! Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Tab With Wifi Only Option? by Ebenezerk2: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
some have and some do not have
Re: Pls Help! Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Tab With Wifi Only Option? by abusulaiman: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hello.pls I just got nexus 7 3G.it recognises the d sim card but it doesn't browse.kindly help out
Re: Pls Help! Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Tab With Wifi Only Option? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 16, 2013
Please how can I connect my Samsung galaxy notepad 10.1 to the internet it doesn't use sim Card but it has bluetooth and wifi.......Heeellllllllpppppppp
Re: Pls Help! Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Tab With Wifi Only Option? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
abusulaiman: Hello.pls I just got nexus 7 3G.it recognises the d sim card but it doesn't browse.kindly help out
Check the network settings to be sure the necessary browsing setting are correct for the network sim card inserted.
Re: Pls Help! Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Tab With Wifi Only Option? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
shol: Please how can I connect my Samsung galaxy notepad 10.1 to the internet it doesn't use sim Card but it has bluetooth and wifi.......Heeellllllllpppppppp
You can only use the wifi to connect to the internet. You ll have to use another device that can share its internet connection with wifi or be in an area where there is free wireless internet service or use your laptop to share internet connection.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Laptop / HP 630 Laptop WORKING PERFECTLY For Sale!!! / Hp 530 Laptop, Core 2 Duo, 120gb Hard Disk Drive, 2gb Ram, Wireless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.