Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Picture - A Prostitute Killed and Her Private Parts Taken For Rituals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture - A Prostitute Killed and Her Private Parts Taken For Rituals (2112 Views)

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. / See The Unbelievable Picture A Guy Posted On Instagram (WOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture - A Prostitute Killed and Her Private Parts Taken For Rituals by finegidigal: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2013
A young woman was found dead in a bush along port-harcourt express way..
no body know’s what exactly happened but the residences of the crime scene said that she was actually used for rituals as many of her body parts where taken….

read from source - http:///2013/03/12/woman-butchered-by-ritual-killers/
Re: Picture - A Prostitute Killed and Her Private Parts Taken For Rituals by Freiburger(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2013
I doubt the authenticity of that picture.
Re: Picture - A Prostitute Killed and Her Private Parts Taken For Rituals by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2013
I also doubt the pic's authenticity.
Re: Picture - A Prostitute Killed and Her Private Parts Taken For Rituals by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2013
Photoroom grin
Re: Picture - A Prostitute Killed and Her Private Parts Taken For Rituals by pheyikemi: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2013
OMG! Y r humans so wicked. D is exactly wot u c during d dissection of d bre.ast of a female cadaver, so it isn't photo shopped

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Dont Know How To Create A New Topic( Pleas Help Me Thread ) / When Last Did You Do This / Top 10 Bad Things People Do In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.