Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 (40490 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by ikenwa4lyf: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
Up barca 4 life
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by ddippset(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
The major bad decision by the referee last nite turned out to be the major good decision. His refusal to award pedro his penalty turned out to be a blessing in disguise. If that penalty was given, everybody would be shouting uefa now but look at what they made us do! 4-0 humiliation. Where are all the conspiracy dogs now?
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by dmcdad: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
ddippset: The major bad decision by the referee last nite turned out to be the major good decision. His refusal to award pedro his penalty turned out to be a blessing in disguise. If that penalty was given, everybody would be shouting uefa now but look at what they made us do! 4-0 humiliation. Where are all the conspiracy dogs now?
They have gone ape-shit!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by ogunsam75(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
ddippset: I chose to take us back because your specie that I was responding to said madrid been beating barca home and away and he was trying to make a fuss out of it and I was responding to him. And when people say that this barca team is the greatest in history they mean it exactly the way they say it. I know you are prolly too stvpid to comprehend but saying the greatest team in history is different to saying the greatest club in history. Figure that out and get back to me you numb nut.
I still stand to disagree with u, I will advice u to change your newspaper stand and go to where u can find ppln that really understand football. Your said best team was beaten 3 times in roll in a recent time by a club, am so sure Nassarawa United cannot be beaten like that. Stop standing at the newspaper stand! Watch football with ur senses
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by Emperoris(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
[poke](lol)[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by ddippset(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
ogunsam75: I still stand to disagree with u, I will advice u to change your newspaper stand and go to where u can find ppln that really understand football. Your said best team was beaten 3 times in roll in a recent time by a club, am so sure Nassarawa United cannot be beaten like that. Stop standing at the newspaper stand! Watch football with ur senses
ogunsam right! Iam sure you have 4 long tribal marks on each of your cheeks. All these gibberish you are spewing here, is that what they tell you every morning before you take out your taxi cab for business? Well tell them touts that you all need to get some education. Tell them ddippset said so. I repeat: this barca team is the greatest team in history, no matter what your real madrid does. By the way show me your photo and I swear the world will see your 8 tribal marks and your taxi. B1aaaaaaatch!
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by ddippset(m): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
ogunsam75: I still stand to disagree with u, I will advice u to change your newspaper stand and go to where u can find ppln that really understand football. Your said best team was beaten 3 times in roll in a recent time by a club, am so sure Nassarawa United cannot be beaten like that. Stop standing at the newspaper stand! Watch football with ur senses
he is even saying nasarawa united, you sound like a stray dog. Now d0ggy dogg stray to the next motor park and discuss some more football, then come back on nairaland tell us what you learnt at school today, you transvestite.
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by dj5naira(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
Shaw007: i Love Messi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . Viva!

No homo.
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by dj5naira(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
cr7lomo.:
Allegri killd milan period. He sud b sackd dis nyt,

. . . and dumped in the morning.
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by ogunsam75(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
@ ddippset, having tribal marks is never a crime, go to universities u will find a lot of professors with tribal marks also driving a taxi is not a sin is a profession which am 100% sure that if u have an opportunity to drive a car, u will be a hero in your family
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2013
Conversation seems to have Taken a Very Bizarre Turn
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by ddippset(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2013
ogunsam75: @ ddippset, having tribal marks is never a crime, go to universities u will find a lot of professors with tribal marks also driving a taxi is not a sin is a profession which am 100% sure that if u have an opportunity to drive a car, u will be a hero in your family
see your life? Now you want to walk the moral ground! Where you not just saying that I go to newspaper stands for my football? Is that one a crime? Common get outta here.
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2013
What the Hell.....Tribal Marks? lol

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by kamelonaire(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2013
Which kind of argument is this, u guy did not understand, okay let me make it clear tu u, yesterday match I mean arsenal vs bayarn despite 2 - 0 they did not qualify for the next round, okay just think about this wonderful barca they qualify for the next around after biting down 2-0 at sam sero, this wonder barca come back tu win it all so if u de ves go hug transforma
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by coolguyz(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2013
kamelonaire: Which kind of argument is this, u guy did not understand, okay let me make it clear tu u, yesterday match I mean arsenal vs bayarn despite 2 - 0 they did not qualify for the next round, okay just think about this wonderful barca they qualify for the next around after biting down 2-0 at sam sero, this wonder barca come back tu win it all so if u de ves go hug transforma

undecided
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by dmcdad: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2013
coolguyz:

undecided
Lolzz
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by dj5naira(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
Barcelona delivered a quadrupletic performance against AC Milan, it was 4 oh!
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by Teeyoung1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pls I have a question 4 dis Barcelona fans;when real Madrid beat Barcelona twice 2 weeks ago Dey said there coach was sick,I beg now wey dem win Milan there coach still Dey sick?jst a question o,no beef
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by ddippset(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
Tee-young:
Pls I have a question 4 dis Barcelona fans;when real Madrid beat Barcelona twice 2 weeks ago Dey said there coach was sick,I beg now wey dem win Milan there coach still Dey sick?jst a question o,no beef
what are you talking about? anytime your madrid wins a match you call mourinho the master tactician, the special one. when madrid beat barca you were running naked shouting mourinho is the best! so my question to you is this: if mourinho is the one who is guiding a real madrid side full of superstarss like ronaldo, ozil, de maria, alonso, pepe, kaka, and co to their achievements, why do you not think that barcelona would suffer without a good coach? why do you not think that barca needs a mourinho , a guordiola or a fergusson to thrash madrid seriously? now you are asking this stupid question?
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by ddippset(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
Tee-young:
even when your almighty mourinho was suspended for some games, madrid still thrashed their opponents. every team needs a disciplinarian, a tactician and a motivator in order to be consistent.
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by cisse7575(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
ddippset: even when your almighty mourinho was suspended for some games, madrid still thrashed their opponents. every team needs a disciplinarian, a tactician and a motivator in order to be consistent.
Correct!!!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by cisse7575(m): 7:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
ddippset: what are you talking about? anytime your madrid wins a match you call mourinho the master tactician, the special one. when madrid beat barca you were running naked shouting mourinho is the best! so my question to you is this: if mourinho is the one who is guiding a real madrid side full of superstarss like ronaldo, ozil, de maria, alonso, pepe, kaka, and co to their achievements, why do you not think that barcelona would suffer without a good coach? why do you not think that barca needs a mourinho , a guordiola or a fergusson to thrash madrid seriously? now you are asking this stupid question?
Correct!!!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by cisse7575(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2013

The only thing you hate hearing is calling Barca the best team in the world... please visit Psychiatric Hospital because it seems your cerebellum Hemisphere has just been recently erred.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by ddippset(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
coolguyz:

undecided
men! you a baaad n1gga!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 by kamelonaire(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2013
Let make our prediction against today draw, I think it will go like this
Barca vs Galatasary
Real madrid vs dotmount
Malaga vs bayan
Juventus vs psg
Pls make ur own prediction by making comment on this post

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 15th February 2023 / West Ham Vs Chelsea (3 - 2) On 4th December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.