Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Etranzact's Commission Rate (ADVICE PLS) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Etranzact's Commission Rate (ADVICE PLS) (1026 Views)

Constructive Information Required: Interswitch, Paga, Etranzact / 9ja Cyberactivist - Ddos Against Interswitch, Valucard, Etranzact / Etranzact Demo Webconnect Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etranzact's Commission Rate (ADVICE PLS) by bug24(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2013
hi Guyz,
recently, i have been discussing with the etranzact team on getting their payment platform on one of our sites and they told me its 150k. cool

but the issue is the commission per transaction. they said its 1.75%

Honestly, i think this is on the high side compared to Interswitch which i heard charge N150 flat rate commissions.

Guys, has any of you dealt with ETRANZACT before? and is this actually 1.75% or am i on the verge of being....

Your humble advice plz

Thanks
Re: Etranzact's Commission Rate (ADVICE PLS) by bug24(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
errrrr. does it mean....no one has a clue in here?
Re: Etranzact's Commission Rate (ADVICE PLS) by winexviv: 1:02am On Mar 13, 2013
Why should you even consider using eTransact while you can actually use Cashenvoy or other payment processors for free with even cheaper commissions. They incorporate both eTransact, Interswitch, Visa and Mastercard. Please do your research so you don't have to make a wrong investment.
Re: Etranzact's Commission Rate (ADVICE PLS) by bug24(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Only if you can understand the exact reason/project that warrants this payment processor.
Some outfits consider it risk enough for even to route their money through etranzact or interswitch...let alone cashenvoy who's a broker.
+ people who wants to pay now needs to open cashenvoy account. Nah!
That aint flexibility.

Even if etranzact or interswitch setup fee is N2m, i dont care. that amount shall be paid. only thing is to be sure all cards are laid on the table which is the reason i came here with the issue thinking there would be answers.

***shortly, some N5,000 web designer is going to post adverts on this thread****

i wonder what has become of the webmasters section. *smh
Re: Etranzact's Commission Rate (ADVICE PLS) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Truth is, you have little or no other choice.
Re: Etranzact's Commission Rate (ADVICE PLS) by yamakuza: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
If they say its 1.75% , datz it then.

You are better off with interswitch of the 2, since there are more interswitch than etranzact cards in circulation anyway.

Personally, i'd go with GTPay if name is a big factor as they support both platforms.

If setup cost is an issue, i'd go with any of the aggregators that use GTPay.

No, you dont need to sign up with the aggregator to pay with your card. At least, not the ones i've used.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Bulk Sms API, Not Reseller / I Need Information About Cchub / How To Successfully Build A Wapka Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.