Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Much Is Your Pay? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Is Your Pay? (699 Views)

Double Your Pay Cheque In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Your Pay? by frudokafor(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2013
Am a month now of being Jobless. I got this offer which i turned down. The pay was 55k but tfare wass gonna gulp 30k coupled with lagos traffic...makin me wake up @ 4.30 nd get home by 10.00.
I dunno if i made a mistake rejecting it
Re: How Much Is Your Pay? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
frudokafor: Am a month now of being Jobless. I got this offer which i turned down. The pay was 55k but tfare wass gonna gulp 30k coupled with lagos traffic...makin me wake up @ 4.30 nd get home by 10.00.
I dunno if i made a mistake rejecting it
I understand how you feel to some extent. No need for regret, bro. You have made your decision, whether good or bad. The stress may not be worth it. Work harder to get a better job.
Just a month? Hardly does a fresh graduate get the dream job just a month after graduation. Be a little bit more patient.
Re: How Much Is Your Pay? by 234GT(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
You should have used the job as a stepping stone to a much better job. You need experience!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Your Pay? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
234GT: You should have used the job as a stepping stone to a much better job. You need experience!
So now that he did not, what's the next step? Regret is of no value. Whether the decision is right or wrong, he has to learn and move on. Besides, consider the condition of service. Do a cost-benefit analysis: waking up 4:30am and getting back 10pm daily for a net pay of 25k. It may not be worth it.
Re: How Much Is Your Pay? by funkybaby(f): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
234GT: You should have used the job as a stepping stone to a much better job. You need experience!

Spot on !
Re: How Much Is Your Pay? by frudokafor(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2013
Thanks guyz......I guess itz to hope for better dayz

(1) (Reply)

Buy New And Uk Used Blackberry Phones, Ipads And Laptop At Good Price / Nairalanders federal job or banking job, which one is better? / Steps To Start Preparing A Top-notch Application For The Washington Fellowship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.