Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage (14713 Views)

Why I Have Refused To Remarry—veteran Actress, Iya Awero / Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday / Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan To Confer Special Honor On Pete Edochie & Iya Awero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage by olatomiwa(f): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
kunlekunle: babamero, oga bello, aluwe iya awero, time don pass
kunle Mehn! You don old! So you remember baba mero on NTA? Wow
Re: Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
See Titi K's mum grin. Shalewa grandma with her wahala on Tinsel, always frustrating her folks cheesy. I like her
Congrats ma smiley
Re: Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage by angelz(f): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
if she is 50 on stage den she should be in her 70s. That's intresting.
l love watchin her, esp in "dear mother".
Re: Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage by sunnyprof: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
'Mama, congratulations. Ao ma ri yin ba oo, igba odun, odun kan'
Re: Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage by modupeelizbeth: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mama.congrat ma.more grease 2 ur elbow
Re: Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage by innersecret(f): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
kunlekunle: babamero, oga bello, aluwe iya awero, time don pass
may God forgive u kunle,I believe u don't know what it means to work for 50yrs and still stand ground.Congrat iya awero,may God crown u with grace and long life,I don't want u to retire yet ooo for I love seeing u in movies.U are one to recorn with.congrat in advance.
Re: Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage by Sprumbaba: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
naptu2: Ojo Ladipo Theatre: Aluwe, Awero, Oga Bello, (I can't remember Jide Kosoko's screen name). LTV 8 in the 1980s smiley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY M'AM!!!

Nairaland peep is funny. She is doing anniversary of being on stage not birthday.
Re: Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage by Bec(f): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2013
Congratulations Mama Niyen.
Re: Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage by kunlekunle: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
innersecret: may God forgive u kunle,I believe u don't know what it means to work for 50yrs and still stand ground.Congrat iya awero,may God crown u with grace and long life,I don't want u to retire yet ooo for I love seeing u in movies.U are one to recorn with.congrat in advance.

dont be stupid now,
i meant shes been around a long time.
awada kerikeri
Re: Iya Awero To Celebrate Her 50 Years On Stage by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 11, 2015
BabaEleko:
I just saw "Oleku" again on youtube after all these years. Iya Awero "killed" her role very well. Igba Odun, Odun kan ni. Happy Bday mama.
as innnn. Just finished watching it and I'm trying to stalk all the actors. I so love her outfit and her role delivery. Whoever thought Adetoro Hafiz will become 'Saka' today. God bless them all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Djinee: 'If Pastors Don't Make New Year Prophecies, Does It Make Them Less?' / Kingsley Amafibe And Wife Mimi Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Family Pix / Mohbad Died Of Drug Use And Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.