Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Free Report:get Your Own Share Of The Mega Billion Naira In The Telecom Industry - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Free Report:get Your Own Share Of The Mega Billion Naira In The Telecom Industry (1511 Views)

Buy A Share Of $1 And Be Rich! / Free Report On Cashew Nuts Biz: Pls Don't Start Cashew Biz Without Reading This! / Free Report On Cashew Nuts Biz: Pls Don't Start Cashew Biz Without Reading This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Report:get Your Own Share Of The Mega Billion Naira In The Telecom Industry by xtayle(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
Nothing less than 80 million Nigerians are subscribed to one telecom company or the other. Imagine if each uses average of N100 recharge card daily to make calls. That's N8 Billion Daily and N240Billion in a month. How much is d industry worth annually? You do the math.

Many people don't know this and those who do are clueless about how to claim their own millions from this huge daily cashflow of Billions of Naira. Those who have clues are covering it up and raking as much as they can and living large. Some who never tried the biz have been deceiving people by telling them they can start with N5k and make millions. That's pure lies and a huge joke. The minimum at d least level is about ten times that. Am not particular about making friends here but to espouse to Nigerians the truth about making money from this industry.

Anyone can do it as long as you have some capital, small or large fund have a place to fit in as far as d industry is concerned. But if your managerial ability/experience is little, its in your interest to start small and grow your way up. Talents and training is relevant just like any other biz.

For more info or to order my e-book - Unveiled Secrets of GSM Recharge Card Business- pls call 08033511538 or mail me on xtayle@gmail.com
Re: Free Report:get Your Own Share Of The Mega Billion Naira In The Telecom Industry by xtayle(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
There are some Seminars in town where the organizers are charging up to N5k for people to come and learn how to make money in the Telecom industry. A particular one caught my attention. Because it says you can do the business with as little as N5k and make millions printing d cards yourself. In my experience, it is not possible because the more you can push out there, the more money you can make. How much then can N5k produce? At what margin? At what turnover per week or per month before you can make one million?

I attended d seminar to find out if am missing out on something but I found out they were just after the seminar fee we paid. I later approach the chief organizer who told me he's into mass media and as such he can reach a lot of people but does not deal in recharge card selling or any GSM products. So told him I have some contact to get admission for HND Holders who may want to study MBA in the US even with lower credit and without PGD. They also won't pay school fees until they arrive on campus in d US. He said he was interested because his pocket must not be dry. I then knew that was his reason for the seminar.

So I put together an e-book that will tell you the truth about this industry and the income opportunity it presents. It will also help every reader decide whether or not they can or have what it takes to be a profitable player in the industry. Not to deceive the unsuspecting Nigerian into something he ordinarily would not have started or at least get well prepared for and ready if well informed.

The telecom industry is a huge daily cashflow based cashcow that anyone can profit from if you are well informed and properly positioned. But it takes someone with real practical experience to learn from.

Order your own e-book today. Call 08099721600
Re: Free Report:get Your Own Share Of The Mega Billion Naira In The Telecom Industry by xtayle(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
Someone called and said he will pay after getting the book!!! Are u there?
Re: Free Report:get Your Own Share Of The Mega Billion Naira In The Telecom Industry by solbash11(m): 2:28am On Apr 24, 2013
buy dis buy dat, i wonder wen it's gonna stop.... if u're raking in sustainable amount of profit (not to talk of the acclaimed millions of naira or whatever) from a certain business then u should just stick to it, but if u choose to show others the way u're making profit from dis business as an Act of helping others, then why don't u give out Ur packaged information COMPLETELY FREE!!!! ??
Re: Free Report:get Your Own Share Of The Mega Billion Naira In The Telecom Industry by xtayle(m): 4:34am On Apr 25, 2013
solbash11: buy dis buy dat, i wonder wen it's gonna stop.... if u're raking in sustainable amount of profit (not to talk of the acclaimed millions of naira or whatever) from a certain business then u should just stick to it, but if u choose to show others the way u're making profit from dis business as an Act of helping others, then why don't u give out Ur packaged information COMPLETELY FREE!!!! ??

Reason for that is simple. People don't value what they don't pay for. Many people will not even read it if it cost them nothing.

Appreciate your concern though.
Re: Free Report:get Your Own Share Of The Mega Billion Naira In The Telecom Industry by mrwilson(m): 1:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Unfortunately im seeing this post nearly two years after. Nevertheless the subject matter here is not new as the news of one getting into printing of recharge cards business has climaxed into the air. From all indication, it facts seems real and workable, but the puzzle side about this business is you using a capital of 5k to make millions, how possible will that be? Even if it is possible in what kind of materia will the 5k emanate? I think you need to educate us in that area. Secondly you being sophisticated in the industry i believe you've made your millions in the recharge card printing business right? If truely you've made money from it perhaps you would have kept it secret. Cause the real stuffs that purs millions or billions into someones account are often kept secret which some of you will agree with me. Im not saying the business is not real. What im trying to point out here is for we to be honest and considerable sometimes. Likewise me I have an optimistic or a platform that can generate a minimum of 200 million naira twice in a week but cannot leap it out due to reasons you already know, except one is ready for partnership. But if you claim one can be a hefty millionaire through this which i believe you would have done it and succeeded, why selling e-books in exchange for few thousands of naira when you can acctually make it free just to help we the frustrated and non financial capable ones?
Re: Free Report:get Your Own Share Of The Mega Billion Naira In The Telecom Industry by xtayle(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2015
The reason is simple. you will be paying for knowledge to hit d ground running if you decide to do d business. u will also avoid all d mistakes i had to make b4 i got it right. bill gates have written books and he didnt give it free. same for warren buffet, jack welch, richard branson, pastor adeboye, bishop oyedepo, oprah winfrey, etc.
Re: Free Report:get Your Own Share Of The Mega Billion Naira In The Telecom Industry by mrwilson(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2015
xtayle:
The reason is simple. you will be paying for knowledge to hit d ground running if you decide to do d business. u will also avoid all d mistakes i had to make b4 i got it right. bill gates have written books and he didnt give it free. same for warren buffet, jack welch, richard branson, pastor adeboye, bishop oyedepo, oprah winfrey, etc.
we know people dont value what they get for free. to make your advert valuable, atleast give a scope of how far the 5k would travel and turn into furtune. To gravitate more traffic for your own benefit, it is advisable you list out the content of your called-ebook; not exposing it main futures but giving your traffic a glimps of what you are selling to motivate them for better consideration of your service or products. This is nigeria brother. what if after paying and I didn't get an ebook, what will become of me? Nigerians live by convintion not by stories. comprehend my words and put it into action and see how far it will take you in this very platform.
Re: Free Report:get Your Own Share Of The Mega Billion Naira In The Telecom Industry by xtayle(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2015
mrwilson:

we know people dont value what they get for free. to make your advert valuable, atleast give a scope of how far the 5k would travel and turn into furtune. To gravitate more traffic for your own benefit, it is advisable you list out the content of your called-ebook; not exposing it main futures but giving your traffic a glimps of what you are selling to motivate them for better consideration of your service or products. This is nigeria brother. what if after paying and I didn't get an ebook, what will become of me? Nigerians live by convintion not by stories. comprehend my words and put it into action and see how far it will take you in this very platform.
Thank you for d advise but am not advocating that u cld do d business with N5k. U need to read what i have written because it appears u have not. d reason i wrote d ebook was actually to set d record straight that those pedling such info were deceiving nigerians. i have given enough hints here as it is already.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Metro Type Long Span Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine For Sale / Carton Business / Powdered Milk Packaging Machines For Sale (NEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.