Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Gobe Controversy – “original Artiste” To Sue Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gobe Controversy – “original Artiste” To Sue Davido (1008 Views)

2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) / Que Peller Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Perform Magic On Stage / Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gobe Controversy – “original Artiste” To Sue Davido by Emmalez(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
Still on the gobe matter. Lol. More stories are still popping out on that track. Just last week, this acct @gobepassword started revealing some unknown gist tho not confirmed as to the Gobe track.
The Young man claimed to be the real owner of the track and is challenging Davido to prove that he sold the song to him.
But then you’d recall Davido posted a pic of him, Shizzi and the so-called Password during the making of Gobe. You’d be wondering where that pic came from right? And then where this guy is coming from too?
No Word from Davido or his management or from @Iam_password.
Gobe is sure one Big Jam with this much Controversies. Omo see gobe.

Can't stop laughing...
This one na gobe oooo

Source: www.reportnaija..com/2013/03/gobe-controversy-original-artiste-to.html

(1) (Reply)

I Am Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari -jim Iyke / I Had Nothing To Do With 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter – Femi Kuti / PHOTOS: Olamide Acquires New Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.