Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 (1543 Views)

National Recruitment Fairs 2013 / National Recruitment Fairs / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by meedx: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Those who attended the national recruitment fairs in lagos should feed us with details of the event. Was it really worth it (time & money)? What was the turn up of companies (reputable)?
Re: Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by georgee(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
Waiting...
Re: Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by meedx: 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
Visited their facebook page, alot of complains by people about not having received their kit nor being aware of the time frame of the programme as of yesterday. Just curious about how it went today; scam or real?
Re: Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by georgee(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pple who atteneded shuld talk now, haba. Ar u guys too devastated to give us feedbacks? Where are those *No harm in trying* i am seriously waiting for dem to prove me wrong that Yemi sowande scammed dem. I am sure all the insurance coy in nigeria will be in attendance..lol
Re: Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by wordthots: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
was really below expectation, i was honestly disappointed and Most pple complained Too embarassed. First, some of the Major companies were missing (Total, IBM and dangote n.Mtn). Secondly, the queues were endless; the Organisation was aweful and lastly the companies did Not offer much.
The turnout was impressive though, the organisers mostdef Made their money, bt truthfully for a vast majority definitely wasnt worth it
Re: Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by meedx: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
wordthots: was really below expectation, i was honestly disappointed and Most pple complained Too embarassed. First, some of the Major companies were missing (Total, IBM and dangote n.Mtn). Secondly, the queues were endless; the Organisation was aweful and lastly the companies did Not offer much.
The turnout was impressive though, the organisers mostdef Made their money, bt truthfully for a vast majority definitely wasnt worth it
What a pity! Can you list some companies that were present?
Re: Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by wordthots: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
meedx:
What a pity! Can you list some companies that were present?

nestle
Gsk
flour mills
Schneider electric
First Bank
wema Bank
jobberman
vconnect

and some other companies i have neva heard about
Re: Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by tayoccu(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
wordthots:

nestle
Gsk
flour mills
Schneider electric
First Bank
wema Bank
jobberman
vconnect

and some other companies i have neva heard about

Eg Esther breakthrough abi? grin
Re: Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by Achuamaokwa(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
meedx: Those who attended the national recruitment fairs in lagos should feed us with details of the event. Was it really worth it (time & money)? What was the turn up of companies (reputable)?
my guy say ur mail, u can send me text to my FB, Ngene, Chimezie Anthony
Re: Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by anticent(m): 5:04am On Mar 13, 2013
Guy cmmon,hit the nail on the head.It's not important to know how many companies came but hw many jobs were actually offered to applicants at the fair.Tell us how many ppl got job or received a comprehensive interview at the fair.Atleast the ones you saw.Afterall,it's a recruitment fair.

1 Like

Re: Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by joweykenz: 6:24am On Mar 13, 2013
Seriously This Fair was way to below my ecpectations.This guyz so Hyped the fair, that one was expecting to see a handful of companies.How can You have only about 8 companies to talk to thousands of job seekers.Men dis guyz don hammer.I think I want to organize the next job fair.‎​ℓ☺ℓz ..but seriosly itz unfair that one will pay 3k and can get A̶̲̥̅ good response from any company.Imagine Nestle refering job seekers to dragnet again after talkin to them at the fair.Then why did they come to the fair in the first place..Seriosly am not impressed
Re: Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by tayoccu(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2013
1) Did any Radio/TV station cover the "fair"?
2) Are we sure the reps of the companies where "officially" sent, and didn't sneak there to participate?
Re: Feedback From National Recruitment Fairs 2013 by meedx: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
tayoccu: 1) Did any Radio/TV station cover the "fair"?
2) Are we sure the reps of the companies where "officially" sent, and didn't sneak there to participate?
I very much agree with you on the second point!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! Vacancy!!! / Nestle Inviting For Function Specific Test / Ready To Work In Nigerian Brewery PLC, Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.