Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? (15587 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Stephanie Okereke Wins SUV At Amvca Awards / Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Kaymisola(f): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Studio 53 extra co-host Eku Edewor rocked a black halter neck dress to the AMVCA ceremony that held Saturday night. I love the gold earrings and black strap heels...her short hair and red lipstick is amazing too! But well sha, the main reason why I put this up is because, when I first saw the picture, I thought it was a statue...all those statues used to display new outfits in boutiques....runs away before getting slapped...but i love the doll look anyways...Go Eku!
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/03/caption-this-photo-is-this-eku-edewor.html

3 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
She has this naturally cute face but her make up doesnt enhance her beauty at all.they are always too excessive and extreme and that doesnt bring out her beauty to me.i wonder if she's even bleaching her skin sef,because she's kind of looking white to me.anyway time will tell,maybe by 2 years from now we will know by the rainbow colours that start showing up
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Lol, na dumbaby. Pikin pikin.
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
i like her smiley

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by bloodymary92(f): 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
undecidedkulyie what's so excessive bout pale eyes,face and red hot lips?? na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by venorite(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2013
Imagine some piece of meat on this beautiful face,it will look muah...but toolz still rocks...too skinny for me,I will pass

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by coolzeal(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2013
Too light or pale for my liking. Nice shape and dress though
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by dplordx(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2013
imagine how many dirty things i can do to something so skinny in bed. i can bend her. curve her. rectangle her. triangulate her grin grin grin
boy! me want a girl thats old but still looks like a plastic doll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by tellwisdom: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2013
Why is she looking at me?? ..I dey owe am??

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by UnknownMember: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2013
Even if she no wear cloth, she still wont be hot to me... angry

Oroboh is the only spec for me.. Not less than 25litres and not more than 50litres..

2 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Slickest(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2013
Mk sense buh as a capone I don't do bones...xcess mk up,9z smile,glowy lipstick,buh don't rhym(4me oo)...9z stature but nt sexy...9z smile buh bone-full....
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2013
If u ..want to make money<ego> online through sport betting..mail me@okoya.monsuru@yahoo.com
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Pain(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2013
Can I have Her Number. Im a Vulcanizer. Pump it Up

3 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by ajayioluwatobi(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2013
kia nah man pikin b like dumbaby
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Akpaife(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2013
Next topic abeg
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Quincy37(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2013
smiley smiley she is beautiful! But her name sounds Deltaish and she white! Chief Edewor (Urhobo) of Delta state! Op find out where she is from that is my assignment for you! :D8-)
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Quincy37(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2013
smiley smiley she is beautiful! But her name sounds Deltaish and she is white! Chief Edewor (Urhobo) of Delta state! Op find out where she is from that is my assignment for you! :D8-)
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by nokingasgod: 11:46am On Mar 13, 2013
Quincy37: smiley smiley she is beautiful! But her name sounds Deltaish and she white! Chief Edewor (Urhobo) of Delta state! Op find out where she is from that is my assignment for you! :D8-)

The Edewors are from Eku town in Delta State, probably she adopted or was named after the town Eku!
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by 2sa2: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2013
This girl was a very fine girl before, i don't know what is going on with her. she is becoming one ugly girl, everything is now being overdone, from make up to hair do to every other thing. She sure looks like a mannequin.
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2013
amidst all exciting, interesting and informative events happening all around the globe; other internet forums are discussing top world events and educative topics including the election of a new pope; but come to NL, it's picture of a barely known lady hot or not??
sorry my people!!

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by BarryX(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2013
Damn too skinny , Grow some African necessary and essential fat at the right place, my pretty Deltan sister, Osas Ighodaro ain't bad for a Role Model in that particular aspect!!

3 Likes

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by nipeks001(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2013
kulyie: She has this naturally cute face but her make up doesnt enhance her beauty at all.they are always too excessive and extreme and that doesnt bring out her beauty to me.i wonder if she's even bleaching her skin sef,because she's kind of looking white to me.anyway time will tell,maybe by 2 years from now we will know by the rainbow colours that start showing up
She's not bleaching,she's halfcast;her dad is british and her mum is nigerian
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
bloody mary92: undecidedkulyie what's so excessive bout pale eyes,face and red hot lips?? na wa oo
its just my opinion dear,you dont have to buy it wink

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
nipeks001:
She's not bleaching,she's halfcast;her dad is british and her mum is nigerian
o,k,thanks for the info
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
991: amidst all exciting, interesting and informative events happening all around the globe; other internet forums are discussing top world events and educative topics including the election of a new pope; but come to NL, it's picture of a barely known lady hot or not??
sorry my people!!
abi! Like they say great minds discuss ideas,average minds discuss events and small minds discuss people
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
dplordx: imagine how many dirty things i can do to something so skinny in bed. i can bend her. curve her. rectangle her. triangulate her grin grin grin
boy! me want a girl thats old but still looks like a plastic doll cheesy cheesy cheesy
nairaland is fast breeding pervs shocked
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Ejine(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
NOT!

The Gothic Look should be allowed to die in peace already.
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by Tee13(f): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
991: amidst all exciting, interesting and informative events happening all around the globe; other internet forums are discussing top world events and educative topics including the election of a new pope; but come to NL, it's picture of a barely known lady hot or not??
sorry my people!!

Such important events are also been discussed on NL, just check them out.
we can't all be serious minded at the same time.
Sometimes, one needs such funny topics to ease off the day's stress.

@Topic, I enjoy Eku Edewor's presentation on 53 Extra.
She is an Urohbo lady from Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by SamConquer(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
A lot of ''people'' are Coming Out Of The Closet. . .
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by timpaker(m): 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
Is she an albino?

she looks .......erm...
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by blackbeau1(f): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
She's ok.
Re: Eku Edewor At AMVCA: Hot Or Not? by yamunla(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Who name him/her pikin eku(rat) again Aye ma ni ka o!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zoe Ateni Dakolo Birthday - Timi Dakolo Celebrates Daughter On Birthday / Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.