Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (11450 Views)

Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's September 2013 / Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by trendystuf(f): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ba9ztnJMAT8/UT9N_0xgowI/AAAAAAAABxA/-4oK4wEPZEc/s400/nike2.JPG[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-v1SQV6z4D2k/UT9OAUY-4XI/AAAAAAAABxE/XwtwHPlpfI4/s400/nike.JPG[/img]

Nike Davies covers this month's edition of Genevieve magazine, she was featured in an article titled ''her Romance with the arts''. Nike who is west Africa's topmost designer is a Nigerian Batik designer that owns the prestgious Nike art gallery. She is known globally for her Iconic artworks and remarkable contributions in tie and dye and nicknamed “the woman with the magic hands.”

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/nigerian-designer-nike-davies-okundayo.html

2 Likes

Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by vicoloni(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
Shes a hero
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by slimyem: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
N'er heard of her..undecided

1 Like

Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Regiblinkz(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
She's totally african and proud...#second to ...
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Regiblinkz(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
She's totally african and proud...#second to ...?lemme ask my oga at the top
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
angryHmmm who is dis ugly woman...

2 Likes

Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
kamdyjenny: angryHmmm who is dis ugly woman...

Thas wha Im Trynna Figure Out.
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Rastamann: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
Why put this ugly pictures on the cover page?
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by theripper: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
Nna ehn, who b d woman na?
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Valto(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
real african woman

3 Likes

Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
Regiblinkz: She's totally african and proud...#second to ...?lemme ask my oga at the top
Dis my oga on top usage is getting too much nd so over rated..see plle using it even where it is nt needed..evry body jst wan talk my oga on top. Nd am sure dat man is better dan most of dem

2 Likes

Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by slimyem: 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Thas wha Im Trynna Figure Out.
Thought you like black women with full chiseled faces?
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Temismith(f): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
If i talk now, dem go band me! undecided
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Imprida(f): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Wow african beauty
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Regiblinkz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
kamdyjenny:
Dis my oga on top usage is getting too much nd so over rated..see plle using it even where it is nt needed..evry body jst wan talk my oga on top. Nd am sure dat man is better dan most of dem
never asked for your advice sir..#ming your business

1 Like

Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by fkaz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2013

hmmm, only if your mother or any one in your family could achieve her fit, you won't have ask this question.
More over what is the name of your beautiful mother, let me google her, because i just google the name, nike-davis okundaye and i found interesting things about her.

15 Likes

Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
Not Bad . . .but can those "carrots" around her neck not be any smaller?
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
Regiblinkz: never asked for your advice sir..#ming your business
Sowie am sure u meant Mind*. its a Ma nd nt sir am sure u can't also diff.btwn male nd female..nd u open ur gutter to blab abt oga on d top
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by KweenAdz(f): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
pls who she be abeg?
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Archmed(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
What is Nairaland turning into?
Garriland?
God!!...see what makes frontpage!!
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by ABAOmi(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
Okpekete!!! Who cares?
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Akshow: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
you wan grow old So? Na your mama age Mate you de call ugly? It is even more depressin and sickenin when it is a girl judging a fellow woman ugly. You fit create ant? Upload your pix make we see if you too no ugly. Yeye fowl

6 Likes

Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Akshow: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
Because she is a 'somebody'. Not a low life like y....

1 Like

Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Akshow: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
@ Rastamann Because she is a 'somebody'. Not a low life like y....

1 Like

Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by ifihearam: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
Archmed: What is Nairaland turning into?
Garriland?
God!!...see what makes frontpage!!

Becareful of what you say about frontpage otherwise My oga at the top will ban you.
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by LushGreenz: 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
WHy the heck is this on the front page I mean of what economic or social importance is it Mods!!!! Mods!!!!! chei!
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by baby124: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
Shes a renowned artist. One of the best in Nigeria. If not the best. kiss
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by babadey(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
It is okundayo or okundaye?
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by tunesoft(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ok...so she's ugly...I concur, buh cover page no be by fine face alone...achievement follow too. Una maale fine pass am...? (Not referin to any1 in particular)

1 Like

Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
even though i do not know her........this is a beautiful cover
Re: Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by baby124: 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
baba dey: It is okundayo or okundaye?

Okundaye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Use Nutrient Glow Products / Benny And Betty Hairstyles: Trending Hairstyles / How Much Could You Spend On A Pair Of Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.