Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Moving To Atlanta Georgia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Atlanta Georgia (541 Views)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / Flights To Atlanta / Moving To Atlanta Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving To Atlanta Georgia by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
I'm thinking of moving to Atlanta Georgia from Philadelphia. I visited there last year for a meeting and I liked what I saw. But, I don't know anyone who lives in Atlanta that may act as my contact point. I would love any information that may be helpful in relocating including but not limited to: most easily available jobs for Nigerians, House rent etc. Right now, I will take any reasonable job just to get my foot to the door. I have a Masters degree in Finance. Thank you for your supports.
Re: Moving To Atlanta Georgia by junkerhill(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Amaole: I'm thinking of moving to Atlanta Georgia from Philadelphia. I visited there last year for a meeting and I liked what I saw. But, I don't know anyone who lives in Atlanta that may act as my contact point. I would love any information that may be helpful in relocating including but not limited to: most easily available jobs for Nigerians, House rent etc. Right now, I will take any reasonable job just to get my foot to the door. I have a Masters degree in Finance. Thank you for your supports.
I think I know som1 who lives there. Although he just got there lik last week. He won't know much sha. Because he is still jjc.
Re: Moving To Atlanta Georgia by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Thanks for your reply. JJC or not,we may have some information that may benefit both of us. If you could kindly forward the person's contact to me, that will be great. My email is amaolefinba@yahoo.com Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Aero Resumes Flight Operation After Senate’s Intervention / Just Got Selected In DV 2014 Lottery. Pls I Need Help On The Processing. / Tourist Destinations: Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.